• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Products' OFFICIAL Transformers Thread for us to ramble on and on about TFs

Now that I've got Classics Prime, I can't deny that it's awesomeness is making me consider getting the Ultra Magnus repaint, along with that "City Commander" add-on that I posted pics of above.

001ephdf.jpg

The only problem is how expensive it would all be in the end. :csad:

Just got TFA Ultra Magnus. Very nice toy. He's actually my very first UM figure, so I'm kind of glad that I didn't start off with an Optimus repaint.

Although...
Do it.
Worth every damn penny.
You've got one of the City Commanders? Have any pics?

I just noticed that I can't get Animated Ultra Magnus' lit up eyes to turn off without taking the batteries out. Does anyone know if they're supposed to always be lit up for some reason? :huh:

Yours has a defect. Exchange it at the store. Or call Hasbro customer service and see if they'll give you a new one.

Fantastic. :dry:
Thanks for letting me know, though.

I just noticed that I can't get Animated Ultra Magnus' lit up eyes to turn off without taking the batteries out. Does anyone know if they're supposed to always be lit up for some reason? :huh:

Oh no!

He's become Sentient, get out of the house and hide the Gorgons

It doesn't help the creep factor much when you notice that Magnus' head/jaw movements greatly resemble that of ventriloquist dummies. :dry:

dSilence3.jpg

I love that they're coming out with a black and white variant.

And after the disappointing Star Wars and Marvel lines, it's nice to see a crossover line that looks good.

Got the City Commander add-on for Ultra Magnus, which is still in the mail, so it should be at my mail box when I move back in to university at the end of the Xmas break (although I still need to track down the Classics UM itself, but the City Commander can just rest on my Optimus figure until then).

I also found the Universe rerelease of Armada Unicron under my tree this morning. Wicked as all hell! :up::woot::up:

Bump.

The City Commander trailer arrived today, and Holy Damn! It is liquid awesome. :eek:

I still need Classics Ultra Magnus :-)csad:) so that Optimus can be as naked as Primus intended, and Magnus can use the clothes that were meant for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"