The Punisher The Punisher Costume

Spider-Who?

ERMERGERD!
Reaction score
We only got the briefest of glimpses at the Punisher's outfit and trademark skull at the end of Daredevil season 2. It looked great, but was ultimately a thrown together affair (which I personally like). Will the Punisher keep this look in his own series, get some new duds, or even a new skull design? Will he even have an official costume, or will he change it up as the story and situation calls for?

Here's where we can chat about what we'd like to see, and ultimately discuss his (new) look when it arrives.

I really liked the suit we got, so I'd be happy if they didn't change it. I'd imagine we'll see it without the jacket at times, which could emulate the t-shirt look, which'd be cool.

I liked what they had, I just hope they have a cleaner skull on the bodyarmor. Have to admit, I'm a little disappointed they are using the Tom Jane Skull in that promotional title card art, and not the one they used when the series was announced.

The title card circling atm is fan made

I made this manip a while back to show basically what I'd like to see.
RedlFUU.jpg

I would like it if they worked in the white glove sand boots at some point, but that's just my opinion.

I want the skull to stand out clearly and not to be subdued like Warzone.

I am also glad he has longer hair in the set photos, especially on the sides. He needs to just slick back his hair now. I didn't like his Punisher hair in DD.

I like where they left off. Like to see him switch it up to full on tactical gear when the situation calls for it.

It better not be episode 13 before he puts on the costume again or even makes a modification to it.

Yeah, I'm fine with him switching up his look periodically when the situation calls for it but for my money, the costume at the end of DD Season 2 was perfect. No need to change anything about that.

The title card circling atm is fan made

Good, the Jane Skull has been appropriated too much by the Wal-mart crowd.

It better not be episode 13 before he puts on the costume again or even makes a modification to it.

I really hate this, but when you have someone like Jeph Loeb making the decisions, go figure that pervasive "costumes are silly" thinking keeps coming up.

I want the skull to stand out clearly and not to be subdued like Warzone.

I am also glad he has longer hair in the set photos, especially on the sides. He needs to just slick back his hair now. I didn't like his Punisher hair in DD.
I liked his hair in DD2; it fit with his military background that they were emphasizing. But now that he's basically on the run, I'm cool with the longer hair, and agree, he should slick it back.

Good, the Jane Skull has been appropriated too much by the Wal-mart crowd.

hey relax there, my tattoo is based off of the Jane skull cause I love it haha...don't hate on Wal Mart, I get half my Punisher shirts from there :hehe:

The Jane Punisher T-shirt doesn't seem so widely available to buy now. Or is it? I don't seem it much around online these days. The one I had before has shrunk. Unless I've grown. It's far too tight under the arms around the lats. The neck hole isn't that easy to get into either.

The Jane Punisher T-shirt doesn't seem so widely available to buy now. Or is it? I don't seem it much around online these days. The one I had before has shrunk. Unless I've grown. It's far too tight under the arms around the lats. The neck hole isn't that easy to get into either.

I see variations of it at Wal Mart all the time. Haven't seen the actual movie one in a while though.

There aren't any Wal-Marts in the UK though.

I thought of having it reprinted on a CafePress T-shirt, but don't know if that would be allowed.

I would like it if they worked in the white glove sand boots at some point, but that's just my opinion.

I would too. I think it would be an interesting design to try and adapt for live action and have it fit in with the tone of a Netflix MCU show.

^ If they tried it I think it would be done in the same fashion it was done in Luke Cage where he temporarily had his issue #1 look.

^ If they tried it I think it would be done in the same fashion it was done in Luke Cage where he temporarily had his issue #1 look.

I think that would be hard to make work. There's no setup that would really call for that. Personally I'm more interested in seeing if they could adapt it seriously and not in some hokey fashion.

I wish the Punisher had something as clear and obvious as the Thomas Jane costume. From the set pics, it looks like Bernthal doesn't seem to be wearing the costume much again and doesn't even look much like the character, either with a beard, and then with a shaved head. And knowing the Netflix series, he's probably only going to put it on again in the last 15 minutes of episode 13.

I wish the Punisher had something as clear and obvious as the Thomas Jane costume. From the set pics, it looks like Bernthal doesn't seem to be wearing the costume much again and doesn't even look much like the character, either with a beard, and then with a shaved head. And knowing the Netflix series, he's probably only going to put it on again in the last 15 minutes of episode 13.
I'm getting that vibe as well, and it's honestly getting a bit annoying.

As much as I like these shows, there are still things about them I wish would change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"