The Punisher The Punisher Costume

I have a hard time seeing the white gloves and boots in live action, and be taken seriously. As long as I see the skull tactical vest we got at the end of DD2, I'm good. Hopefully more than just a couple times though, or even worse just appearing at the end of the season.

They will probably find a scene to warrant a nod to that classic costume. Maybe he needs to put ons some safety gloves and boots?

They will probably find a scene to warrant a nod to that classic costume. Maybe he needs to put ons some safety gloves and boots?

Like disposing of a body in acid? That would be pretty sweet.

I was always a fan of the white gloves and boots look because it added some nice variation to his costume and it went well with the skull motif.

Like disposing of a body in acid? That would be pretty sweet.

I like that. My silly idea was him and some goon ending a fight in a paint shop of sort. Franks ends up knee and forearm deep in a pool of white paint while drowning the goon in it. He steps out the shop with what looks like the classic look. A friendly is there and says something about liking "the new look".

I don't know, I can't really see Frank dissolving a body. He's not one for concealing his murders. Paint in a shop, sure, that works.

True. He does kind of just let the bodies lay where they fell.

White gloves and boots can work guys, I'm telling you!

marvel-the-punisher-sixth-scale-figure-silo1002121.png

Why does he have a wooly sweater?

Was reading a thread on Facebook complaining about the Netflix costume "being weak". Ok, the costume looks similar to every other live action depiction, black basic tactical clothes (the sweater Jon is wearing is the same as Ray wore in WZ), and Kevlar body armor on the chest.

Is it because the Skull on this new show not as bold and almost painted impressionist style? I mean, In War Zone the skull was small and faded to almost invisibility. The Jane was was just tainted by the film origins and being co-opted by dopey rednecks. I think it's exactly what was needed.

I somewhat boggle, since. . . I mean, that *is* his costume in the comics. Is the complaint that its not literally spandex?

I like that. My silly idea was him and some goon ending a fight in a paint shop of sort. Franks ends up knee and forearm deep in a pool of white paint while drowning the goon in it. He steps out the shop with what looks like the classic look. A friendly is there and says something about liking "the new look".

Now I want this.

Unless he is in snowy terrain, there is no tactical reason to wear white. Other than a brief nostalgia hat tip, the white trim should stay buried in the 90's.

I gotta say that costume looked sick! When he shot that first guy at the beginning of the trailer and it was the full body view of Frank in full costume I thought it looked so bada**. I didnt get to see Wolverine in his classic costume but I pretty much got to see the classic Punisher costume minus the white gloves and boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"