The Rogue Thread

Reaction score
I want to see the Rogue One exactly from the comics, not from a Rogue Nation.

Who will be the MCU Rogue?

Last edited:
I want to see Rogue flying, then kicking and punching enemies so hard. Rogue is a literally a childhood icon to me. Its crazy we haven't seen her strong physicality in the movies.

I want to see Rogue flying, then kicking and punching enemies so hard. Rogue is a literally a childhood icon to me. Its crazy we haven't seen her strong physicality in the movies.
I can’t imagine the next Rogue won’t get flight and super strength/durability at some stage. The sassy personality is just as important!

How come moderators don't clamp down on these rogue threads? :o

484e68c8f7debd8d3c50058a925834e0948dff6e.gifv

I prefer Rogue's white hair to be similar as the pre-X-Men 2000 look. Like not just white streaks.

This was quite a good random likeness with the green outfit and the white streak, but obviously it would be much more of a likeness in an X-Men film where the point would be to make her look like Rogue as far as possible.

I hope they adapt the 90s costume as her mcu coXtume!
I really want to see Anna Paquin redeem herself as Rogue, while also wearing the iconic 90s Rogue costume!

She's not rumoured to appear in any mcu film yet, unlike Marsden, Famke and Halle. But my God, after being reduced to a cameo in DOFP and being cured in X3, it would be such a revelation if Anna Paquin as Rogue finally gets to be part of the action.

had a friend of my text me some fan art of Alexandra Daddario as Rogue

thinking she was actually cast... had to break it to them it was only fan art and their has been no official casting for this, yet :bigfrown:

but, you know what... not a bad fan-cast

1714111682567.png

had a friend of my text me some fan art of Alexandra Daddario as Rogue

thinking she was actually cast... had to break it to them it was only fan art and their has been no official casting for this, yet :bigfrown:

but, you know what... not a bad fan-cast

View attachment 88637
She gets my vote

Hmm I haven't seen her in a lot of stuff. But if she can do sassy and heavy action, then great.

I continue to see posts on facebook, instagram especially from Comic book resources saying Marvel is very interested in Keke Palmer, and seems the prevailing theory is Rogue, now she dressed as Rogue for Halloween and that got people talking, what is everyone thoughts on her in that role or another role?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"