• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Smallville RPG OOC Thread

S

Smallville RPG

smallville2.jpg

Welcome to the Smallville RPG Signup thread!!!!!
This game is similar to the other Hype RPG's, except this is based off of the Smallville Continity.

Gamemaster: Olcanucklehead
AGM: Red X

Volunteers for Gamemasters and Mods can be taken at this time.

RULES

-Players can choose any character in the Smallville continuity/universe. Players who have proved themselves as good RPer's will also have the option to take up a second character. You can choose "Metor Freaks" along with any DC hero early in their carier.

-Everyone exists in the Smallville Timeline. Please do not attempt using charcters from alternate timelines. (Such as Terry Meginus as Batman, or Connor Kent as Superboy)

-No Killing. Unnamed faceless NPC's may be killed, but not major characters, or those played by another.

-You can go anywhere on Earth. You cannot travel off world, however you may travel to Earth from another planet (if perhaps you are Kryptonian or Czarnian)

-You are your character, so act like it. Talk like them, use there dialouge. Do not exaggerate your powers, or pop-up here and there without explination.BE Your character.

-Several stories can be going at once, and you have the freedom to interact with other characters. This is very much incouraged!

-You must post at least once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If you go two weeks without a post without prior notice, your character is up for grabs.

-And of course, all regular rules of the Hype apply.

-Have fun.

Smallville Roster

Clark Kent
Olcanucklehead

Lex Luthor
Master Bruce

Bart "The Flash" Allen
Red X​

Remember the character has to apear in Smallville.

To apply for a character,please fill out the application below:

Smallville RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play:

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

What can you bring to this game?

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

Screen Name:
Olcanucklehead

Character you would like to play: Clark Kent

1. I have always wanted to play Clark, yet never had the oportunity.

2. I have faced many of the teenage trials that Clark has in the show.

3. He is my favorite DC charcter, and I belive that I can do him justice.

Experience, passion, drama, and a continuation of the story you love to watch every Thursday.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: At least twice.

flying.jpg

I would like to welcome you all to the Smallville RPG! This RPG will take place in the current timeline and history of the Smallville TV series. If you were in the previous incarnation of this game and would like to continue what you were previously doing, please PM me and we will either just repost your lasts posts or rework it into the current arc. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy.

I wouldn't mind carring on where I leftoff with Clark and Bart.

Alrighty, that sound pretty cool. I actualy have some ideas for that. I'll send you a PM.

Ok just for the sake of RPG rules and what not, why don't you post, or repost I don't care, you ap for Bart/ "The Flash"

Screen Name: Master Bruce

Character you would like to play: Alexander 'Lex' Luthor

1. I played him the last time this game was brought up. However, I feel I didn't do the role any justice, last time, so I want to restart the entire way I played him.

2. He's the most interesting character on the show, I feel. Not to mention one of DC's best characters period.

3. What are you, dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell do you think he is? He's the goddamn Lex Luthor!

Vodka. Lot's and lot's of Vodka. Oh, and a hero to those with male pattern baldness. :confused: :o

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

As many as needed. I'm just hoping this RPG moves better than the last one.

luthor.jpg

Approved. I believe I'm still in my GM postion.

Also, we could use a good Bruce Wayne........I kind of hinted at his coming in my last post....wel not necesarily his coming, but just making wayne enterprises known.

Olcanucklehead said:
You gona make that Flash post pal? Clarks waitin.....

Should I reaply?

Unless JRK is still interested in the role, I wouldn't mind taking Bruce Wayne as a second character. I do have experience playing Batman, after all.

Seems ok with me, by the way MB you get my PM?

Yea X, just do what we were talking about, make a post basicaly giving the specifics as to where Bart was and what he was doing, then have him meet clark in front of his house.

As far as MB taking Bruce as a second charcter, I could'nt think of anyone better :up:

And it would make the history between Bruce and Lex a lot easier. Just put up an ap if you want him.

I'm a busy today, I won't be able to get a post up till Monday earliest, sorry OC.

Very cool post MB. But just so ya know I don't think the corporation is Lex Corp yet, in Smallville its still called Luthor Corp.

I am REEEEEEEALY looking forward to seeing what your gona do with Bruce. Are you gona have him basicaly as Bruce from Batman Begins? I think it would be a realy cool way to do it, you don't have to, but I could realy see BB meshing well with Smallville. Any way you do it will be realy cool I'm sure of it. :up:

Ok we need some more players, lets see what we can do on recruitment, I realy don't want this to go like the last one, and I am going to make one hell of a conserted effort to keep it alive.

And MB, you gona put up a Bruce Wayne or Luthor post?? We have Clark and Bart headed for Gotham.

On a side note, we need more player, so lets work on recruitment.

Olcanucklehead said:
Hey X, you see my last Clark post??

Sorry missed it OC. I'll get a post up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"