The speed of the Z-shenshi.

Anybody who takes the fighting speed in DBU equal to that of the travelling speed needs his kicked, like seriously. Goku reached invisiblity spees (to human eyes ofcourse) at 13-14 yet he never flew at that speed even in DBZ as a freakin' adult!

And Ssj4 Mikael, what kinda crap logic you stated in your first post? If everything has to be stated, we'll never know for sure if the planets superman moves are nothing but made of cheesecakes or that the solar system he crosses is no longer than my backyard. C'mon! Toriyama or any other author uses moons/planet feats because it they want to show how powerful the characters really are. So unless otherwise stated, the distance of the moonm, density, mass, gravity, atmosphere and its constituents, remain the same as those of real life. Only then can the feat the author wrote be implied. This topic doesn't need be discusssing anymore.

Anyways -
Fighting Speed goes SoL by Ssj Goku vs 100% Freeza, and FTL after that. Travelling speed goes SoL by Gotenks.
Actually it could be argued their fighting speed reaches FTL way before. The Kamehame wave travels at almost the speed of light, in the movies it can be explained easily. In the anime/manga it can be explained with the wave travelling to moon in a mere second or two.

param said:
Anybody who takes the fighting speed in DBU equal to that of the travelling speed needs his kicked, like seriously. Goku reached invisiblity spees (to human eyes ofcourse) at 13-14 yet he never flew at that speed even in DBZ as a freakin' adult!

And Ssj4 Mikael, what kinda crap logic you stated in your first post? If everything has to be stated, we'll never know for sure if the planets superman moves are nothing but made of cheesecakes or that the solar system he crosses is no longer than my backyard. C'mon! Toriyama or any other author uses moons/planet feats because it they want to show how powerful the characters really are. So unless otherwise stated, the distance of the moonm, density, mass, gravity, atmosphere and its constituents, remain the same as those of real life. Only then can the feat the author wrote be implied. This topic doesn't need be discusssing anymore.

Anyways -
Fighting Speed goes SoL by Ssj Goku vs 100% Freeza, and FTL after that. Travelling speed goes SoL by Gotenks.
Actually it could be argued their fighting speed reaches FTL way before. The Kamehame wave travels at almost the speed of light, in the movies it can be explained easily. In the anime/manga it can be explained with the wave travelling to moon in a mere second or two.

Thanks,I was bored of telling him over and over and over again.

param said:
Anyways -

Well in the manga it took the blast to reach the moon in one second,that's faster then light.
And Raditz outrunning a kameha is you know SMvsFL feat,no one showed that they are that fast until the Freeza saga..you know normal Goku,ssj Goku and Freeza.

param said:
Yeah Raditz was SMvsFL feat.
Radditsu flying faster than light was a dub line.
However, buutenks have convinced me that everyone who's faster than Gotenkusu flys at the speed of light, if not faster.

Thank you buutenks.
Good work; A+ :up: :up: :up:

SSJ4_Mikael said:
Radditsu flying faster than light was a dub line.
However, buutenks have convinced me that everyone who's faster than Gotenkusu flys at the speed of light, if not faster.

Thank you buutenks.
Good work; A+ :up: :up: :up:

And their battle speed is FTL,every dbz character that's stronger then Freeza can fight at speeds FTL,but they can't fly nowhere near that fast.

And ssj4 Mikael,fly has nothing to do with their battle speed,so that's why it takes the z-fighters so long to get to some place,but when they fight,they move so fast that not even Piccolo,Krillin,Trunks,Tien Vegeta et couldn't sense them.

And we didn't used the line where it says that Raditz went faster then light,we just said that he outran a kameha that can fly FTL.

buutenks said:
And we didn't used the line where it says that Raditz went faster then light,we just said that he outran a kameha that can fly FTL.
If I remember correctly; I quoted a guy.

SSJ4_Mikael said:
If I remember correctly; I quoted a guy.

We were the only ones that were arguing over their speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"