• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming The Spider-Man Skepticism Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'know, if I knew nothing at all about this film, and I saw that HS pic above and was told that's the HS cast of Homecoming, aside from Peter, I would only be able to identity one character. And that's the girl on the left, who I'd identify as Gwen ( she's blonde and has the hair band going ).

The rest of them, I'd be like "Who the hell are they supposed to be?"

however, even with that assumption, I'd be wrong. cuz that girl on the left who looks an awful lot like Gwen, is actually Betty Brant, who acts like Sally Avril.

so........go figure........

:lmao:

posting this here instead of general decsion since less chance of me being bashed for daring to say it.i keep hearing from these twitter reaction so much fun.well i am still worried because having fun 24/7 isn't all what spider-man is about.yes he has fun when he is in full outfit battling villains and saving people.
but spider-man is suspose to be everyman hero.he has dealing with a lot of problems he is dealing with as peter parker.and being spider-man can also be curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"