Homecoming Reboot villian?

Recent pic of Vince. This has to be one of the best casting decisions from Marvel that I've seen this dude is Wilson Fisk incarnate.

bOLjWLC.jpg

Amazing! Like he came straight out the comics. :wow:

He's looking good as Kingpin. Plus seeing as he's getting an origin story in Daredevil I'm glad they cast D'Onofrio.

First Film: Vulture
Second Film: The Lizard and Kraven The Hunter
Third Film: Doc Ock

(if they continue the series after a trilogy)

Fourth Film: The Enforcers (Sandman, Shocker and Rhino)
Fifth Film: The Green Goblin (Norman, Ultimate inspired)

That's all I have for now, as far as Villain selections go.
I have a blueprint of 10 Spider-Man films in my own little franchise (Something away from both Sony and Marvel). :oldrazz:

this is what Goblin should look like (newly released concept art from the first Raimi film)

vcHBBfc.jpg
uR2BL9W.jpg

not that Sony or Marvel would ever allow for something that scary

this is what Goblin should look like (newly released concept art from the first Raimi film)

vcHBBfc.jpg
uR2BL9W.jpg

not that Sony or Marvel would ever allow for something that scary
It's not that scary, I think they should go for something like that.

they gave the lizard grampa teeth, ofcourse that's too scary for em
The only reason The Lizard had those really small fangs, was because Marc wanted him to speak, without looking like a cartoon.

I don't really see the problem with them adapting a more/ spooky Green Goblin design.

I'm sure there's a good way to adapt GG for live action and still stay very faithful to the classic look of the character. However I don't think any of them should include the Smurf hat, elf shoes or pumpkin bomb purse.

Wasn't a fan of that look when it was revealed. I want GG to be intimidating, not cartoony.

I wouldn't call him cartoony by nature. His costume often is, but his character isn't meant to be.

Last edited:
I'd say go with a Gangster/Mob Boss type, main villain
and have them found the creation of Spider Slayers

or maybe show some escalation, start out with some of the known Mob Hench men (like Hammer Head) then upgrade to, the enforcers, in some tech-ed out battle suits... then Spider Slayers

How is he carroony? if anything it's a less exaggerated version of the comic Goblin.

Still pretty exaggerated though. The Smurf hat, the comically large elf ears and exaggerated facial features makes it look goofy. I would prefer an intimidating Green Goblin.

Movie 1: Mysterio, with Shocker as a secondary villain.

Movie 2: Kraven and Lizard. Tease Osborn working on the GREEN project.

Movie 3: The Green Goblin.

Movie 4: Doctor Octopus.

Movie 1: Mysterio, with Shocker as a secondary villain.

Movie 2: Kraven and Lizard. Tease Osborn working on the GREEN project.

Movie 3: The Green Goblin.

Movie 4: Doctor Octopus.
Nice! :up:

sounds exactly like mine, minus Venom.

Last edited:
Working on an idea for which villains and which plot lines would be in the movies...

If Marvel gets to make the next movie, the one thing they need to be careful of is how they handle multiple villains, especially if they require a back story. The one thing that left a bad taste in peoples mouth with Spider-Man 3 was everything happening at one. The symbiote crashed to earth the same night Sandman was born and Harry plotted his revenge. It was too coincidental IMO.

I don't expect Marvel to make a mistake like this, but it will most likely influence what villains they have in their movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"