Sequels Sam Raimi Wants Morbius in Spider-Man 4

They can't use the six. No Doc Ock. No sinsiter six. And for God's sake the man is dead. The last I saw him was he was looking at us blankly sinking down into a God knows how deep water carried down by a goddamn bigass machine.

People say there is always a way to bring people back in comic book movies, but we saw Doc Ock far underwater. It'd be different if maybe he blinked or something before the scene ended, but we saw no movement, and he just sank deeper and deeper. He's dead, and without him there's no true Sinister Six.

Don't know if he would really put him in or not, Morbius I mean, or if it would be a bad film or not.
I just think there are far more interesting and classic Spider-man villains he could use.
Rhino, Electro, Mysterio, Scorpion, Kraven, Vulture, Chameleon, Kingpin, Black Cat, and others.

(And I hope they use Spider-Man 4 and 5 to build up to Spider-Man "Sinister" 6

Well, Morbius is a BIT more "classic" than Black Cat.

I like BC and all, but the mainstream audience is going to be thinking one thing: "Catwoman rip-off".

Sadly, that's true, despite there being some many differences character wise. Now adays, once the mainstream audience makes up their mind, they tend to ignore facts.

If Morbius is used as the main villain, how would you guys want in said role?

Sadly, that's true, despite there being some many differences character wise. Now adays, once the mainstream audience makes up their mind, they tend to ignore facts.

Well, im STILL hoping for Lizard and Kraven, but in the (unlikely) event Sam goes with Morbius instead of Kraven, then im hoping for an homage to ASM #101 and #102, sans the six arms part.

If Sam said he wants Morbius, then it's like to happen, and I'll be glad when we get some confirmation. As for the six arms/Man-Spider story, I'd love to see that incorporated. They could maybe even bring the Punisher in...it could get more attention for the character. I doubt it'll happen, but it'd be nice to see.

The Six Arms idea would take the character into an interesting storyline, First he became Spider-Man
Then he quite
Then he almost went to the dark side
having his powers mutate out of control might be an interesting idea to add.

But as for Morbius, I just meant he has other enemies who keep coming back like Rhino, or Electro, Shocker, or Chameleon. And I just mentioned Black Cat because she is really the only female villain Spider-man has.

As for Doc Ock being dead, they showed in the movie that his arms could control him. Suppose they borrowed the idea (I saw in another comic) that his body was dead but the arms controlled him (instead of him controlling his arms).
He could still return, even start the Sinister Six.

Or maybe Kraven starts the Sinister Six, since he maybe an excellent tracker and fighter he could figure he is still no match for Spider-Man and inlist some help.

Either way, I am just saying it would be cool to have the Sinister Six in Spider-Man's 6th movie. Plus, if it was Sam's and Tobey's last Spider-man film it would be a Big send off, an Epic Goodbye, to have Spider-Man fight 6 powerful enemies (some he has even fought before) at the same time. Sort of like the fight of his life,

(I want to see MJ and Peter living happily together, no more drama about their relationship. And I want to see Aunt May discover Peter's secret. That would give her something for her character to do instead of just being his aunt.)

I think she knows, but it'd be nice to see some confirmation. As for MJ & Peter, if I go to the theater, and it's 2 1/2 hours of MJ whining, I'll be sorely pissed.

The idea they presented for Blade II was awesome, but Morbius probably would've been even better.

lol idk if it's STUPID, but I don't wanna see that in the movie. That's for sure.:D
There are some things that should remain in the comics and not be in a movie and 6 armed Spider-Man is one of those along with clones, the multiple costumes and characters caused by the symbiote, and ridiculous villians like the Kangaroo.

The idea they presented for Blade II was awesome, but Morbius probably would've been even better.
Agreed, Bade vs. Morbius would've been awesome. Nomak was cool, but lacks the familiarity of Morbius.
Too bad the studios said no because they wanted to save Morbius for his on film or something like that.

Raimi doesn't want Morbius, it wouldn't work anyways. At least not as a summer blockbuster, which is the only way Sony will finance it.

Did Raimi tell you that? Lol.

But, I never saw anything with anyone making an own Morbius film, it's just that Goyer brought up the Reaper-storyline instead.

I remember reading that 6 arm spiderman comic when I was a 10 yr old kid, I thought it was a horrible idea...even back then. lol too funny.

I would want Morbius to be a really dark character who at first is reluctant to kill, but slowly grows accustomed to it, let Morbius be the dakr character Venom should have been in Spidey 3.

Did Raimi tell you that? Lol.

But, I never saw anything with anyone making an own Morbius film, it's just that Goyer brought up the Reaper-storyline instead.

No, at one point, Morbius was getting his own movie, and this is why he wasnt in Blade II. Nomak was more than awesome though.

Really? When was this?

I'm glad it wasn't made though...how could Morbius hold his own film?

he couldnt, he was going to be in blade two

Someone somewhere mentioned the Six Armed Spider-Man storyline, about his powers mutating out of control, and I thought
"well, it would give Spider-Man/Peter Parker some problems to deal with. Something to revolve around his character."

I don't know if its a horrible idea, I barely remember the comic. But I don't necessarily want to see it either.
What would Peter/Spidey be doing throught that film anyway?

First film was him learning about great responsibility, and he fought the Green Goblin.
the second was him pushing his wants aside because of his responsibility, and him fighting Doc Ock.
the third was about Peter finally giving into his dark side and sort of dealing with the fall out, dealing with his dark side sort of. While fighting Venom, Sandman, and Harry.
(these are very overly simplified.)

So what would the fourth and fifth be about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"