Sequels Sam Raimi Wants Morbius in Spider-Man 4

Raimi has mentioned that he wants Morbius in the movie as the villain and he has also stated that we wants Electro, Vulture and Lizard... Which will it be?! :huh:

I hope they don't try to do too much and shoehorn in villains the way they did with the last one. Number 3 was two hours both my wife and I would like to have back.

Raimi has mentioned that he wants Morbius in the movie as the villain and he has also stated that we wants Electro, Vulture and Lizard... Which will it be?! :huh:

He mentioned that?
I think he only said he likes Morbius.

raimi wanting morbius in spidey 4 sounds to me like sony just want to cash in on the vampire craze from twilight.twilight made a ton of money now everone wants vampires!

I'd probably be cheaper to do Morbius then it would for the Lizard too.

Where, may I ask, does the article say that Raimi actually wants to use the character? Cause I saw nothing that would lead to that conclusion. He just says that he thought the character was cool...

I've said this before elsewhere....I was around when Morbius first came out. I thought he was an okay character. I've just never really seen the big fascination with vampires. I've always thought the Lizard has much more visual, cinematic appeal. We've been teased with it for three movies now. Let's go.

i heard a while ago that they will have the max of 2 villains in spidey 4. considering the other movies (1- gg and thief, 2- ock and harry, 3- sandman, venom and harry) thats not a far shot. if morbius is going to be in this movie, it would be cool if lizard was in it as well. i dont' see either of these characters being the main villain of an entire 2 and a half hour movie. if they choose lizard- he probably wont' speak much which was always a good thing for the other villains. if they choose morbius people might lose interest cuz hes a vampire. they didnt' develop sandman or venom enough in the last movie (because of cramming the runtime and cutting important scenes with eddie and sandman) so hopefully they (they being raimi and sony) dont' make the same mistake again. if they go the route of both villains and possibly utilize the extra-arms spidey idea, they could have a pretty good film on their hands that would dig deeper into the darker stories in spider-man's history. plus, if they choose not to have peter and mj married in the 4th movie, the idea of peter hiding from her because of his change would be a good enough reason to delay it, altho i feel them getting engaged is extremely important for their relationship in the next film

i heard a while ago that they will have the max of 2 villains in spidey 4. considering the other movies (1- gg and thief, 2- ock and harry, 3- sandman, venom and harry

I would hardly consider Harry a villain in 2.

By the way, paragraphs are your friend. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"