The spoilers need to stop

javon said:
As much as i would like it, their is no surprise. People have been going to screenings and just tell the entire movie. They say cyclops is gone for good, logan kills jean so what is their 2 be surprised about. And then we have people who claim they saw the movie say their isnt a featurette and the end credits when fox already said their would be!
.....:eek:.....
WHAT HE KILLS JEAN!

:mad:

DemonicAngel said:
deal with it
WOW!!!Youre a genius!!!I made a this thread because I can deal with it...it hasnt bothered me at all :) :up:

:rolleyes::o

Sentinel X said:
Yes I know this is the Spoilers forum...of course there will be spoilers that can be found, and the pics will be spoilerish, ect. but when people start put huge spoilers in threads that have nothing to do with spoilers it is just plain dumb and annoying.

Why cant you go to the non-spoilers forum?
Because...I dont know if you havent noticed, the non-spoiler forum is dead. All the interesting TV spots and clips are posted here.

It is fine to post spoilers but in threads were those spoilers are not needed...use spoiler tags
its like this
put sentence here [ / spoiler]

Thanks
No, I'm sorry, but I don't agree. This is a spoilers forum. If you don't want to be spoiled, you don't come in. It's really as simple as that.

Avalanche said:
No, I'm sorry, but I don't agree. This is a spoilers forum. If you don't want to be spoiled, you don't come in. It's really as simple as that.
I didnt say I dont want to be spoiled...I expect to be spoiled here but for example, do you expect to be spoiled in a thread that had nothing to do with spoilers
ala Caption this thread
Or Any TV spot thread
or the X-tra section????

Those threads have NOTHING to do with spoilers but people will post major spoilers on there, such as charecter's deaths...and who gets cured and who doesnt

Neva. The Movie comes out next ****ing week. No reason to whine about it now.

^^^True...I guess I have to just let it go...and hope people will at least attempt to use spoiler tags in the threads that have nothing to do with spoilers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"