• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Squared Circle (All things Pro Wrestling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*subscribes*

And a pic of Nattie looking at her best:

28sc2kk.jpg

she will always remind me of Stifflers mom

haha, damn you Kaleb for making me think of that everytime I see her.

Although it's better than imaging her with a beard and twirling it while she has an evil laugh...

More in the Hogan family melodrama..

Nick Hogan was back in court on Thursday to testify in a lawsuit stemming from the 2007 car accident that left John Graziano in a vegetative state. Radar online reports that Hogan was probed about dysfunction within the Graziano family. He eventually claimed that John had hatred for some people. When the lawyer pushed him, Nick responded: "Homos. He wanted to kill homos." To read the full story, visit RadarOnline.com.

I hear that Timbaland is hosting Raw.....they could have come up with a better artist than Timbaland as a host. As a producer, he's one of the best out there, but as a rapper, he's not even that famous. I watched the Snoop Dogg hosting of Raw because Snoop is more famous than Timbaland.

And if the WWE wanted to have a musical guest host with some edge (no pun intended), I'd like for them to go after some members of the Wu Tang Clan. Yes, they are not PG, but neither was Snoop Dogg. And I happen to like the Wu Tang Clan.

The Wrestling Observer has released a new report indicating that Eddie "Umaga" Fatu was noticeably in bad shape during the last few days of his life. Sources close to the situation noted that Umaga seemed completely out of it, and he was slurring his speech and reacting very slowly during conversations with others.

It's also being reported that Umaga had been telling friends that he expected to return to WWE, and that he had reached some sort of agreement with the company that would have seen him return either at or around the time of the Royal Rumble PPV. Apparently the deal was reached with WWE at the time that he committed to working the "Hulkamania" tour, and WWE was attempting to secure Umaga's deal in an effort to thwart Hogan's tour. Umaga of course worked the tour anyways, even though WWE was not happy about it.

Additionally, Hulk Hogan did make an attempt to bring Umaga into TNA, however he told Hogan that he has already committed to working with WWE, and that he felt a certain amount of loyalty to Triple H and Stephanie McMahon as they were the ones who pushed hard for him during his first run with the company.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...-umagas-condition-during-his-final-days-92361

Damn i would of liked to see Umaga make a suprise return as an entrant into the royal rumble.

As fro TLC:pPV I think Shelton and Christian could have a great match if given the right amount of time.

Great Punk/gallows vsTruth/Hardy match. Shoulda been the Main event. Punk's Promo was gold. The total opposite of that Borefest Batista had at the beginning of the show.

Hope this becomes a Knox/Kane feud. Would love to see the beard use his superior intellect to find a way to dismantle the big red machine. WWE really needs a big monster and Knox has all the potential to be one.

When is Escobar getting his release? Want to send him a Personal Best of Luck in all Future Endeavors

How many knee pads does Escobar go through a week to still have a job?

Hmmm. I haven't really watched her yet. I just knew she was kin to the Von Erichs.

Now Kerry was never that great of an actor. More muscle than anything. But he knew how to stand next to Kevin and David while they sold the show.

Is there any hope for her? Maybe find a niche in the Tough Gal role?

:thing: :doom: :thing:

I think because he was high most of the time.

Just saw last nights Impact, definitively a dip in quality from the last few shows, I got a "lost in Cleveland" vibe from Mick's search for Jarrett videos. Nice to see TNA are gonna use Jeff slipping the pork sword to Angle's missus in their show, stay classy Russo!

This was a full 30 minute interview with Hulk Hogan. He talked about his book, citing the same story about having a loaded gun and almost committing suicide until Layla Ali helped snap him out of it.

A question was asked about Macho Man Randy Savage and Elizabeth's death. He talked about deaths in wrestling saying that many wrestlers fail to distinguish the difference between their wrestling careers (fans, money, fame) with their personal lives, which leads wrestlers to this road.

Prior to the commercial break, they showed a "quirky fact" showing that Hogan and McMahon stayed in a hotel room and wrote the entire "No Holds Barred" movie in 48 hours.

Talk was then moved to Vince McMahon. An old clip from December 2002 showed him talking about Russo being a former writer and then worked close to McMahon. He then said in that old interview that McMahon was a friend regardless of the ups and downs.

In the present interview, he talks about McMahon and saying that previous explanations regarding the love-hate relationship they had in the past, McMahon would answer "it was just business" and Hogan said he understood that. He talked about whether there is morality in business when he was asked about it.

Landsberg then asked January 4, you're going head-to-head with WWE - Why? He said for years, WWE has been the only wrestling show you could watch, the only one that was available or "shoved down the throats" of the fans. This changes the wrestling landscape.

He again mentions that McMahon called him up 8 weeks ago for him to come and host Raw and shoot a "Babe Ruth" type return to WWE. He said this was similar to last year where he wrestled John Cena and broke his back. He said he knew how it was going to end.

Hogan said when he signed the TNA deal, he was going to be the McMahon of the company and wanted to be on Mondays to let the fans decide. He noted that the execs may have hesitated about the number that they may get or if it would be a disaster.

Landsberg quickly said but that was 1995, WCW was owned by a major company, had more resources and Hogan was younger, Flair was younger. Hogan backed it up by saying that this would be true to the fans and letting the fans decide whether they want to watch WWE or Hulk Hogan.

Landsberg threw a quick question asking "If I said TNA has signed a 2 year Monday Deal, what would you say", Hogan replied with "that's the first I heard about it". Landsberg chuckled and said that Hogan did not confirm and kind of stated that he didn't know about it, hinting that this may actually be the case.

After the final commercial break, Landsberg asked a lot of questions in his "Next Question" segment. Some key ones were:

Q: Would you let Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake cut your hair?
A: Never

Q: What was the most uncomfortable angle you ever took part in?
A: Having Kidman beat him repeatedly week after week

Q: Talk about the Pat Patterson story when you joined the business:
A: Hogan said that on his first night, he was in a car and Patterson and other wrestlers said he had to give one of them oral sex or he would get "gang raped" (bleeped out on the show) after his match when he enters the showers. At that moment, he said that's not his deal. After his match, he was ready to fight, but was instead greeted with cheers, beer, and celebration. He thought that was pretty interesting joke.

Hogan's most uncomfortable angle was being beaten by Kidman folks.

TNA...welcome to it.

Hogan's most uncomfortable angle was being beaten by Kidman folks.

TNA...welcome to it.

he should walk away from the ring honorably

This was a full 30 minute interview with Hulk Hogan. He talked about his book, citing the same story about having a loaded gun and almost committing suicide until Layla Ali helped snap him out of it.

:huh:

He again mentions that McMahon called him up 8 weeks ago for him to come and host Raw and shoot a "Babe Ruth" type return to WWE. He said this was similar to last year where he wrestled John Cena and broke his back. He said he knew how it was going to end.

:huh: :awesome:

Landsberg quickly said but that was 1995, WCW was owned by a major company, had more resources and Hogan was younger, Flair was younger. Hogan backed it up by saying that this would be true to the fans and letting the fans decide whether they want to watch WWE or Hulk Hogan.
This sums up Hogan in a nutshell, his ego is out of control.
Q: Talk about the Pat Patterson story when you joined the business:
A: Hogan said that on his first night, he was in a car and Patterson and other wrestlers said he had to give one of them oral sex or he would get "gang raped" (bleeped out on the show) after his match when he enters the showers. At that moment, he said that's not his deal. After his match, he was ready to fight, but was instead greeted with cheers, beer, and celebration. He thought that was pretty interesting joke.

Haha! those rascals!...............:dry:

Trust is earned, not given.

No one in the history of wrestling has done less to earn trust than Hulk Hogan. I dont believe a word he is saying about TNA and it's wrestlers.

He views the entire locker room as a bunch of Billy Kidmans, and will treat them as such after a few Impact tapings.

The only thing Billy Kidman did right was land Torrie Wilson.....but that eventually ended.

Shut up, Hogan.

i watched some tna today, foley quizzing nash about hogan, seriously this was one of the saddest things i've seen on tv

Great Punk/gallows vsTruth/Hardy match. Shoulda been the Main event. Punk's Promo was gold. The total opposite of that Borefest Batista had at the beginning of the show.

Hope this becomes a Knox/Kane feud. Would love to see the beard use his superior intellect to find a way to dismantle the big red machine. WWE really needs a big monster and Knox has all the potential to be one.

When is Escobar getting his release? Want to send him a Personal Best of Luck in all Future Endeavors

Agreed, best part of that match was punk shouting '' thats whats up'' after tossing Truth out the ring

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back