• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Top 5 Underrated James Cameron Projects

CFE

The never-ending battle
Reaction score
Chas Blankenship courtesy of It's Just Movies.com said:

– by CHAS BLANKENSHIP –

James Cameron is a name synonymous with highly-calibrated action sequences, thought-provoking narrative, finely-tuned editing and visual effects and solidly-executed cast performances … his work with the “Terminator” films, “Aliens” and “Titanic” have pushed the boundaries of storytelling and cinematic visualization and remain his trademark film efforts to this very day.

But what about his other work?

Needless to say, there’s a decent chance that you could be forgotten if you’re a James Cameron project that lacks an Arnold-Cyborg or a big boat … easily getting caught up and abandoned in the wake of his monster hits.

But fear not … I’ll be more than happy to bring you all to the forefront with The Top 5 Underrated James Cameron Projects.

True Lies is under-rated?! First time I heard this...
Everyone I know who has seen it loves it, even my dad, and he doesn't like ANYTHING other than the OT Star Wars, TOS Star Trek movies, and John Wayne movies.

That list should really be titled, 'James Cameron's other stuff that is understandably not as phenomonally popular as Aliens, Titanic or Terminator"

I missed Dark Angel on TV, but watched the DVDs this year. Better than I expected.

Piranha 2 better be on there! :argh:

Edit: Oh, it actually is. Go figure.

Last edited:
Dark Angel good times there and a good show.

Shame it really never got a proper send off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"