The Ultimate -- Anime and manga characters - VS - Other fictional characters

Gohan. Though I was hoping all the DBZ vs Supermen contraversy could die with the last thread.

I just can't see how a scream can be consider phsyical power.
It's complicated.

I'm not saying it's physical power. But I often see people mentioning Superboy Prime altering reality as if he just randomly punched into the air and his pure strength caused reality to warp.

And it's rather difficult to vote in this challenge. Superboy Prime might have Pre-Crisis like Power levels, but then again he got pummeled several times by a weak slowpoke like Conner.

Gohan has had combat training since he was a child, landscaped shake when he fights and what he lacks in physical strength, he no doubt makes up for it with Chi.

I mean, technically he's stronger than Arale who split the planet in half and regularly punches people into orbit, but then again most people question that.

I mean, technically he's stronger than Arale who split the planet in half and regularly punches people into orbit, but then again most people question that.

yah, seeing as how DB earth is still completely intact and always has been.

:csad:

New match Mikael.
If we keep debating about DBZ vs. Superman (sucks that I started it), it'll eventually get out of hand. Especially if some nut starts posting nonsense.

I'm not saying it's physical power. But I often see people mentioning Superboy Prime altering reality as if he just randomly punched into the air and his pure strength caused reality to warp.

And it's rather difficult to vote in this challenge. Superboy Prime might have Pre-Crisis like Power levels, but then again he got pummeled several times by a weak slowpoke like Conner.

Gohan has had combat training since he was a child, landscaped shake when he fights and what he lacks in physical strength, he no doubt makes up for it with Chi.

Wow...did you just call Conner weak. Someone needs to read some mo' comics. Once Conner started developing his Kryptonian powers he became a serious powerhouse as seen when he tromped the titans. Conner was fighting at his peak AND he got a suprise attack in the begining and Prime still beat him senseless.

Conner isn't weak if he can hurt Superboy Prime worse than Black Adam could with an entire magic-enhanced combo.

Superboy Prime takes this one.

Gohan wins with 4-2 votes, next match coming up soon.

portgas20d20acegp2.png

Portgas D. Ace - One Piece

portgaswa2.jpg

Feats and statements:
one20piece2020158202019li6.jpg
24466752am9.jpg

VS

Namor the Sub-mariner - Marvel 616th Universe

namor3color100zk3.jpg

Feats and statements:
namorfeat211qkku1.gif

Namor takes this one. Especially if they are near a large body of water.

prince namor
the sub-mariner

Namor all the way.....
especcially near some sort of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity