the ultimate DVD box set that i would love to get

Pyro666

Civilian
Reaction score
let's just say its been 10 years already and frank miller has finally finished telling every posibble sin city stories he can come up with AND already made them all into the 5 movies he wanted.

wouldnt it be freakin awsome if they made a big box set with every book in one cd. other then the 7 books thats already out, let's say he made 3 more books: the nancy story, a jackie-boy story, and....whatever (a young hartigan story). and in this fantasy dvd collection of mine it has 10 cd's in it:
disc 1: the hard goodbye
disc 2: a dame to kill for
disc 3: the big fat kill
disc 4 that yellow bastard
disc 5: family values
disc 6: booze, broads, & bullets (with ALL the short stories in order like in the book, you can either watch them all like you would read the book or choose which ever you want to watch)
disc 7: hell and back
disc 8: nancy story
disc 9: jackie boy story
disc 10: the other story (young hartigan)

and each of them has tons of extras you can watch and it would be sweet if they come and re-shoot some extra scenes that we always wantd to see in the extended cut (such as marv and wendie in the hotel room in the middle of the night)

what do u think of that DVD?? what amount would you pay for this?? i myself would spend as much as $100.

sounds frikin' awesome although i'd hate having a 10 disc set, having to change all the discs to get to each story, i'd rather a 2 disc HDDVD with all of them spread between

Salma 4 ava 1000%

that would be great but now all we can do is dream

If anything like that ever comes out it won't be for a while.

Pyro666 said:
let's just say its been 10 years already and frank miller has finally finished telling every posibble sin city stories he can come up with AND already made them all into the 5 movies he wanted.

wouldnt it be freakin awsome if they made a big box set with every book in one cd. other then the 7 books thats already out, let's say he made 3 more books: the nancy story, a jackie-boy story, and....whatever (a young hartigan story). and in this fantasy dvd collection of mine it has 10 cd's in it:
disc 1: the hard goodbye
disc 2: a dame to kill for
disc 3: the big fat kill
disc 4 that yellow bastard
disc 5: family values
disc 6: booze, broads, & bullets (with ALL the short stories in order like in the book, you can either watch them all like you would read the book or choose which ever you want to watch)
disc 7: hell and back
disc 8: nancy story
disc 9: jackie boy story
disc 10: the other story (young hartigan)

and each of them has tons of extras you can watch and it would be sweet if they come and re-shoot some extra scenes that we always wantd to see in the extended cut (such as marv and wendie in the hotel room in the middle of the night)

what do u think of that DVD?? what amount would you pay for this?? i myself would spend as much as $100.

It'd be nice...if they got around to making all of them...plus original stories they're coming up with now.

Personally I thin they should do it like the Batman Anthology: A boxset AND individual dvds separetly (choose depending on your budget) or a boxset, then a month or two later individual dvds.

But yeah nice idea :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"