The unREAL DC Boards Lounge 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WompuM

Esquire
Reaction score

THE DC BOARDS LOUNGE MARK 6.2
Now palladium free.

Alright fellas (and ladies now, woohoo!). The first [and second and third and forth and fifth] lounge has gone on long enough. Sometimes you want to go [again] where everyone [still] knows your username, ya' know? I figure we, the proud posters of the DC Comics boards (and some stragglers), possibly one of the tightest cliques on these forums [still] deserve the right to lounge. I mean, who else has ASSHAT? (am i [still] allowed to say that?)

Now we all [sort of] remember the catastrophe that was the Darth&Leaguer threads, and their unjust closings, and the glory that was the Original unOFFICIAL DC Boards Lounge [and unORIGINAL and unDISPUTED and unPREDICTABLE], but we have the opportunity and right to talk [again] now about whatever is in our heads, unless it involves shoving things up a monkey's ass (or torrents), but that's neither here nor there. Also, we can't talk about rape, but we are free to taffy all we want.

It appears we only get 1000 posts a thread now, so make them good.
oCEi1.gif

F*** your Thread Manager.

Once again, The Regulars:

-WompuM
22, St. Louis, MO
Stressed out cartoonist and law student.

-Manic (likes the old flamebird)
26, NorCal

-Darthphere (representing ASSHAT)
23, Miami, FL

-Assassin

-Harlekin

-BrianWilly
27, Bay Area CA.

-Anubis
27, Chicago.

-Yenaled
"I am an enigma wrapped in a mystery."

-Leaguer BANNED
-The Eagle Host MISSING

-Doc_Destruction

-TheCorpulent1
Resident sexy librarian and mod.

-KenshinAtrain

-MissWebb

-Hush
21, St. Louis, MO

-Green Lantern
23, So Dak

-Spike_x1
21, Canada.

-Fifthfiend
25, Oakland

-BlackLantern
Hates Fun Everything.

-Lobo
The former mod who posts here.

-Colossal Spoons
25, DE
-"Sets off lunk alarms"

Teardrop d/b/a Tron Bonne
Eternally 20ish
"The Friendliest Combat Maid Of All (And you guys needed one, bad)"

-Drakon (30% Marvel, 70% DC)
26, Right Behind You

-Kitsune
Wanders in occasionally and makes inane comments.

-lixdexia
22, butt****nowhere, VA
thinks he's special, and pretty, and that he dances good. [He isn't, isn't doesn't.]

-The Original Bamfer
20ish, Amishville
Posts too often in too many lounges.

And now, those that we have lost, either through bannings, lost interest, or lost internet connections:

-Aristotle (4th incarnation)
21, Kansas. Claims to have ginormous junk. BANNED

-SurgeonGirl
19, Eugene, Oregon
MISSING

Rules:

* Don't harass the females.
* Be nice to the new kids.
* We can't make jokes about rape, but taffy and taffy-making is fair game.
* To be added to the first page, just send me your stats or you can piss off a mod and have them do it for you. In fact, do that. Send all requests to The Original Bamfer, using multiple PM's.

Once again, enjoy yourselves until we are shut down again.

-Womp

Oh, and visit http://www.wompnation.com and visit it on Facebook and Twitter.

Last edited:
Wesley went through **** and hell and some more ****

Did the TM just kick out Womp's first post and duplicate its own? Cold.

I picked up 'RED' and its still awesome....Brian Cox should play a crazy Russian dude all the time

I kind of didn't. I liked Doyle and I think his relatively quick death created an interesting arc for Angel and Cordelia to bond over, but Wesley was like 1000 times better.

Did the TM just kick out Womp's first post and duplicate its own? Cold.
I fixed it.

Other than ebay what's a good website to look for back issues of comic books. Like I know midtown comics is probably an obvious choice, but I've never bought from them. Are they good?

same here, Doyle was ok, but Wesley more than filled the void....plus his built in history with Cordelia and Angel worked....Doyle just wanted to hump her leg

"Hump her leg"? Oh, what, because he's a demon you gotta start throwing around dog metaphors? Your new name is Ray Cyst 'cause you's a racist. Ray. Cyst. :o

actually it was because he was a potato eating mick

oh yea, that's still kinda racist

I don't think there's a time when the word "mick" will not be too soon.

lol, dont get me wrong Wesley was great especially once he made the transition to bad ass i keep a woman locked in my closet wesley lol

Wesley had the most entertaining time becoming a completely terrible human being ever. :hehe:

to be fair, she kinda deserved it

not to mention getting his throat cut and having hate sex with an evil lawyer

I remain a Wesley/Lilah shipper. They had the most f***ed-up-but-kind-of-beautiful-in-a-twisted-way-love I've ever seen.

I remain a Wesley/Lilah shipper. They had the most f***ed-up-but-kind-of-beautiful-in-a-twisted-way-love I've ever seen.

it wasn't love...it was pity, mixed with some rage and self loathing.....mostly self loathing

It was at least bordering on love toward the end. They genuinely cared about each other and only continued their mutual antagonism because the relationship was already defined in those terms and changing would've ruined it.

Although Wesley was still totally ashamed of her when he was around Angel and the gang.

and I never understood why they split Gunn and Fred up, I mean once you go black.....

you can't get credit, but the sex is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"