The Varsity: Sports Lounge

StorminNorman

Avenger
Reaction score
A thread to chat in while you are watching live sports.

Want to keep up with a bowl game, but don't want to miss a second of Pistons Basketball? Chat up in here and allow your fellow Hypsters to keep you in touch.

Yeah....well, how about that....game....?

man, whoda thunk that sports were so popular on a comic forum...I always thought I was taking a gamble when I created those first NCAA FB and MLB threads in 06...:D

man, whoda thunk that sports were so popular on a comic forum...I always thought I was taking a gamble when I created those first NCAA FB and MLB threads in 06...:D

Well, sadly we all can't be into Anime or if Paris Hilton took the time to put on some underwear. This section is for the real me, dammit! :cmad: So put on a helmet, and hit somebody!

What about Schnellenberger bringing Florida Atlantic bac...well into the semi-national spotlight.

Well, sadly we all can't be into Anime or if Paris Hilton took the time to put on some underwear. This section is for the real me, dammit! :cmad: So put on a helmet, and hit somebody!

Bring it!!! :cmad::woot:
Hess_Nebraska_nu2_large.jpg

Six college bowl games today:
Armed Forces
California vs. Air Force Dec. 31, 12:30 p.m. ESPN

Humanitarian
Fresno State vs. Georgia Tech Dec. 31, 2 p.m. ESPN2

Sun
Oregon vs. South Florida Dec. 31, 2 p.m. CBS

Music City
Kentucky vs. Florida State Dec. 31, 4 p.m. ESPN

Chick-fil-A
Auburn vs. Clemson Dec. 31, 7:30 p.m. ESPN

Insight
Indiana vs. Oklahoma State Dec. 31, 8 p.m. NFL Network

Lots of football, and not much of it very good. :(

^ I'm saddned to say I've paid very little attention to the bowl games this year. :(

Great game betwen 'Bama and Colorado last night, Tide gets the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"