The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 5 "Internment"

I feel like Breckin Meyer is high right now. Pot high, though, not ecstacy high like Manson was. :o

I hope Daryl rips Rick a new butthole next week when he's told what happened to Carol.

I was (pleasantly) surprised that neither Glenn or Hershel died.

I screamed out loud so many times during this episode that I lost count. :wow:

Amazing episode. :up:

Dat Morrissey.

Knew the reveal was coming as soon his Terminator theme music started pounding.

Me too.

And he came right back to them. Would be surprised if he was the one responsible for this sudden influx of walkers - and if he was the one feeding the rats to them.

Man, this was one of the most intense episodes ever. I actually thought they were going to kill off either Glenn or Hershel.

This was a strong episode. Overall season four is turning out very well.

Awesome stuff,I was really worried Glen or Hershel was going to get killed off,The gov is back,I really wanted to see Rick tell Daryl about Carol in the end and so now I'm really anxious to see it in the next episode!

Last edited:
I was expecting either Glenn, Hershel or Sasha be killed off. Glad they all made it through the episode.

So the governor looked in great shape, but haven't there been photos of him looking like a hobo? Maybe that is for flashbacks then.

I liked this episode...didn't love it...but appreciated it.

The Governor reveal at the end did make me groan. I was hoping they would keep him under wraps until at least mid-season. I was also hoping for a more dramatic reveal.

Did anyone else expect Rick to fudge how Carol was let go? Maybe make up a story on how she left more on her terms than his own?

They played Ben Howard on The Walking Dead which was awesome :up:

Lizzie is annoying. No matter how many times people have told the dead aren't pets or people she still keeps trying to treat them like they are.

Hershel is badass and he knows it :woot:

Sucks that doctor caleb died :csad:

I knew Glenn would survive but I was worried Sasha would bite it.

So I guess the Governor is feeding the rats through the fence?

Last edited:
I liked this episode...didn't love it...but appreciated it.

The Governor reveal at the end did make me groan. I was hoping they would keep him under wraps until at least mid-season. I was also hoping for a more dramatic reveal.

Did anyone else expect Rick to fudge how Carol was let go? Maybe make up a story on how she left more on her terms than his own?
Yeah.... I didn't want the gov back so soon too..

I think Daryl is gonna leave the group to go look for Carol who, by time he finds her, may have met and joined Abraham's group.

Great episode. Hershel completely owned it. Scott Wilson really got to show off his acting ability here. I really hope Hershel lasts the distance.

The Governor at the end was a great cliffhanger. I'm guessing it confirms him standing around watching the prison means he was the one feeding the walkers rats at the fence.

I was hoping Rick would die. I know he isn't going to die but I can still hope.

I think that Rick is still in a coma back in that hospital bed in Kentucky and this whole zombie apocolypse thing is all his coma induced dream.

I think that Rick is still in a coma back in that hospital bed in Kentucky and this whole zombie apocolypse thing is all his coma induced dream.
:hmm Interesting theory. Why would he dream himself to be so annoying in the Zombie Apocalypse?

Great episode. Hershel completely owned it. Scott Wilson really got to show off his acting ability here. I really hope Hershel lasts the distance.

The Governor at the end was a great cliffhanger. I'm guessing it confirms him standing around watching the prison means he was the one feeding the walkers rats at the fence.

From the other side of the fence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"