• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Wall Of Hypesters! UPDATED YAY!

I'm an accidental racist, not to be confused with CC's Freudian racism. I mean, I made Manic grape-colored years before I spontaneously made the joke! Accidental racism

But I truly love black and purple people. :hrt:

Can we change Manic's username to Grimace? :csad:

Bet you wish you were still a mod now. :hehe:

he still wouldnt have the power to do it

If you make a new one, use my skype pic for reference.

End of line.

I'm not including you, you egomaniac! :cmad:

This ****'s only for the cool kids... and Aesop Rocks, I guess. :dry:

I'm not confirming identities!

Only making incredibly-obvious hints towards them!

So, yes.

Ugh, I hate all the subliminal messages there are in this grid (the popcorn was intentional) like the placement of certain folks and their backgrounds. But I actually love it. Except that I'm next to you. :cmad:

yeah thats my least favorite part as well

but would probably get great ratings on tv

You should definitely update this... but I don't know not nobody no-mo so you're going to have to add names.

Unless that assassin's me, not worth it!

But you did give me someone I'll gladly add to the grid. :up:

I'm coming for you...
w863.jpg

So, this is basically the Hype! Grid (a big grid with pictures of Hype! members) that was done years ago. The only difference is, the one from the past had real pictures, and this one has cartoon-versions of us!

Below is the grid so far. Each square is based off of a Hypester, though no names have officially been named. All of them have been made by me and will continue to be.

2euoqqa.jpg

I will not confirm who is who, but please feel free to speculate.

I plan to add onto the grid as much as I can. If you wish to be on the grid, please send me a photo of your face in a private message. Some of you may already have a square made, though - I have not informed most people that they are involved in this project. Also, if you wish to be on the grid but don't feel comfortable posting images on the internet (I don't blame you) you can send me a picture via private message and I will make sure that the image is only seen by my eyes. Scout's honor! So, send it!

I use Face Your Manga to make these representations.
I really have no idea:huh:. Any of them me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"