• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Watchmen Wallpaper, Gif, and Avatar Thread

StillTheKing

Civilian
Reaction score
Now that we have the trailer, we need the thread. :word:

Here's some stuff.
nomflameam3.gif

rorflameuw2.gif

Post all your gifs, avatar, and wallpapers. Or request 'em.

Can i get a 75x75 Avatar of osterman becoming Manhattan, when he's having his body disenegrated?

Well I just made me one, I will probably wait to make more until we get a high-def version.

Can I get a 75 x 75 gif of Rorschach's closeup (in the rain)?

StillTheKing, can you give me that quick shot of Comedian in Vietnam?

Yea, I am working on Drizzle's right now then I will do yours. Do you just want a gif? or avvy?

PLEASE could I have an Avatar (a gif) of Nite Owl screaming

75com.gif

I wasn't quite sure which scene you meant, so I thought this one would be a good avvy. I do another if you didn't want this one.

Ill do armored's right now, probably be the last one for awhile (probably last for today)

edit: can some one make me an avy from the scene on mars, thanks in advance

75com.gif

I wasn't quite sure which scene you meant, so I thought this one would be a good avvy. I do another if you didn't want this one.

Ill do armored's right now, probably be the last one for awhile (probably last for today)

Kickass. Thanks.

I call dibs on this one, everyone! :cmad:

Can someone make me an avy of Rorshcach Lighting the match and burning with flames? PleaseSSSEEEE?

can someone make an avatar of Silk Spectre walking down the stairs?? Please!

Can I get a 75x75 avatar of Nite Owl landing in the middle of the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"