Switch The Wonderful 101 (Wii U)

This game.is awesome. Really creative and colorful and just awesome. Got this, wind Waker and pikmin today. love how colorful they all are. The controls do take a bit to get use to but I think they work pretty good

PlatinumGames Hope To Include Miis In A Wonderful 101 Sequel. January 16, 2014 . 4:30pm

The Wonderful 101 director Hideki Kamiya hopes that PlatinumGames will be able to develop a sequel, and earlier today on Twitter, he mentioned one of the ideas he’d like to include.

The Wonderful 101 director Hideki Kamiya hopes that PlatinumGames will be able to develop a sequel to the game, and earlier today on Twitter, he mentioned one of the ideas he’d like to include in a potential sequel.

“We tried to make it possible to join your own mii with TW100 as a hero,” Kamiya tweeted. “We hope we can do it in TW102.”

Kamiya later said to a fan over Twitter that he hopes to be able direct a sequel to the game himself, unlike Bayonetta 2, which is being handled by a different director.

Naturally, a sequel to The Wonderful 101 hasn’t actually been announced yet.

source:Siliconera

I love the sequel talk, though I doubt it'll happen.

Kickstarter to bring a remastered version to the Switch and other platforms is up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"