• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Wrestling Thread will give you all the stuffing you can handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll look for the link But did you get the game new?,He actually comes with new copies and I just remembered that because my bro in law has him and he didn't pre-order and last time I went to Best Buy they had a little stand with bunch of copies and it said on the box cover"Mike Tyson code inside"

He was a pre-order exclusive everywhere and THQ has confirmed longago that he will be available later

Oh, I got the game there. So I didn't know. What about all the Stone Cold edition stuff? Is that gonna be available later?

Ok...I am hating this Brooke/Bully/Aries storyline. Aries was bumping like crazy for Bully, though.

Not sure about that But most likely it will But till few more months,Bret Hart was a Best Buy exclusive for SvR2011 and he ended up being public DLC 6 months after release and Rock was pre-order exclusive for WWE'12 and he became public DLC about 3 monthsafter release.

I can't find&post links right now(I'm on my xbox's browser)But it's a fact that THQ confirmed hewould be available later just days after release,And as I said I see him on box covers at stores like I have on my box saying he's DLC codeis inside,In front or behind the manual

I've been wondering..What would need to happen for WWE to reboot the product?,New stages for their shows/New direction/New title designs/New Logo/Roster&Character Changes and all New Storylines all at the same time,A transition like how it went from the New Generation to Attitude Era and I don't mean a new era to be edgy&stuff like that era But just all new/different&fresh.

I think 3 things would have to happen..

#1-Vince McMahon retires or dies and Triple H&Stephanie completely take over and decide to start NEW asap.

#2-Top stars such as Cena/Orton/Punk&Sheamus leaves the company at the same time together for some reason.

#3-The product becomes **** even to hardcore WWE marks&casuals and affects the company so bad that ratings plunge to an all-time new record breaking low average for the company/PPV buyrates plunge to TNA ppv level/Attendance for Raw&Smackdown become like the average house shows and their fan feedback on their social media stuff becomes much more negative than praising from the hardcore WWE casual.

A #4 But most unlikely thing that could happen is IF TNA some how becomes HUGE like WCW did!

I just think it'd be awesome IF something big happens that causes WWE to basically reboot everything,Like they have a ppv where new champions are made for all titles and all storylines&feuds end and then the next night on Raw Vince or Triple H gives a little speech like Vince made for the Attitude era But this time he could say"The time of You Can't See Me and childish games are defiantly passe!"

I think a new era is on the horizon for better or worse. Some call it the reality era

Some events that could be starting points :

Vince McMahon handing the company over to Triple H and Stephanie

John Cena turning heel

The WHC and WWE championships being merged.

Roode dropping the "BS" bomb on TNA Final Resolution

*sigh*...TNA will you PLEASE turn Brisco and Bischoff already??? We all know they're Aces & Eights members. Sheesh!!!

I think a new era is on the horizon for better or worse. Some call it the reality era

Some events that could be starting points :

Vince McMahon handing the company over to Triple H and Stephanie

John Cena turning heel

The WHC and WWE championships being merged.

Hey, that could be cool. I'm ready for a change though. WWE has lost a lot of spark since the Attitude Era. AE had so many funny segments, good storylines, and great wrestlers. PG Era has some good wrestlers, crappy storylines, and a few funny segments.

Damien Sandow's interaction with the crowd is hilarious. I actually look forward to seeing him come out now haha.

Heck of a match between Styles and Daniels. These two have SUCH good chemistry! Good story to the match. Daniels will be completely obnoxious going forward, and it will be awesome!

As for AJ, this storyline needs to end in another world title for him.

I wasn't feeling the Roode/Hardy match. Too many rest spots.

The Shield beatdowns > Aces & Eights beatdowns.

I'll look for the link But did you get the game new?,He actually comes with new copies and I just remembered that because my bro in law has him and he didn't pre-order and last time I went to Best Buy they had a little stand with bunch of copies and it said on the box cover"Mike Tyson code inside"

Mine was new, but I got it at Gamestop.

Oh, I got the game there. So I didn't know. What about all the Stone Cold edition stuff? Is that gonna be available later?

Is there another Stone Cold besides regular Stone Cold?

Last edited:
Mine was new, but I got it at Gamestop.

Is there another Stone Cold besides regular Stone Cold?

I don't know if there is more than one Stone Cold.

The Mike Tyson DLC offer was for all retailers, I believe. so, if you got it new, there should be a card inside the case with the code on it.

I don't know if there is more than one Stone Cold.

The Mike Tyson DLC offer was for all retailers, I believe. so, if you got it new, there should be a card inside the case with the code on it.

I never got one in mine.

Like Turning Point and Lockdown, there were no title changes and no reveals of the Aces and Eights. Since Hardy retains the World title, this may mean that he and TNA may be close to a new deal, if he hasn't re-signed already.

So Sting and Bully Ray couldn't beat the Aces and Eights at BFG, yet the Aces and Eights were beaten by Kurt Angle's team, which has a couple of rookies. This makes Sting and Bully Ray looked bad. Later on, they attacked both Hardy and Roode. This diminishes the Aces and Eights' threat and you can tell how much Eric Bischoff is all over this story big time.

Kenny King should've won the X-Division title from RVD and Jesse wasn't really needed when Tara and Mickie James can put on a great Knockouts match like they have in the past.

It's odd seeing role reversal between Bully Ray and Austin Aries, yet the finish involving the Hogans took away from the match. No matter their roles, Aries still beats Ray.

It looks like the feud between Chavo/ Hernandez and Joey Ryan/ Matt Morgan will likely continues after this and they should've advertised James Storm and Frank Kazarian.

So finally, Christopher Daniels has defeated AJ Styles and that should solidify Styles' frustration storyline. Let's see if TNA is going to live up to this thing being the final time when Impact comes.

January 2013: Paul Heyman wins $50 million in the powerball lottery.

March 2013: Paul Heyman ends up living with his parents again after signing Austin Aries, Zema Ion and Daniel Bryan to 45-year guaranteed contracts, and trying to buy the Oxygen Network to broadcast the new ECW on.
Fixed that for ya.

Neither did I :up:

I think he might return to the ring someday to do one last match , but I hope it's not with Triple H.

It Undertaker asked HBK behind the scenes, I think HBK would do it.

What about Sheamus vs Undertaker? Sheamus said awhile back he wanted to fight Taker at mania.

I would love to see that.

That **** was traumatizing as a kid.

Nah, man. When Undertaker locked Ultimate Warrior in the casket, I thought he was going to die!

Last edited:
I never got one in mine.

when did you buy your copy??

maybe the DLC was only included in the initial batches of the game.

I got my copy on launch day ( or maybe the day after ), at Best Buy.

when did you buy your copy??

maybe the DLC was only included in the initial batches of the game.

I got my copy on launch day ( or maybe the day after ), at Best Buy.

I got mine on Thursday. This past Thursday.

I was told on another site that Mike Tyson would not be available for me until 90 days after the game was released. I don't know if that is true.

To make my rosters as accurate to real life as it can be, I've downloaded a bunch of CAWS of Current WWE Superstars except for those who will be in DLC 3: Sandow, Cesaro, The Usos and Layla. I've used the CAW spaces to form somewhat of a NXT roster and an ECW Roster (using CAWS of WWE announcers and backstage personnel that were on Community Creations, although I have just added Yoshi Tatsu and John Cena 2004 to ECW)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"