Theme Your House

jolldan

Sidekick
Reaction score
Got this idea from a bit they were doing on the radio yesterday where they basically said if you could have any one room in your house done up as a replica from any movie/tv show/game what would you go for.

There were some really cool ideas so I thought it would be fun to see how you folks would do your whole house. I’ll start us off

Bedroom 1 - The one always seen in Wallace and Gromit always really looked appealing to me for no other reason than it got you up and dressed in the morning without you having to make any real effort.

Bedroom 2 - A close second would be the bedroom from Hey Arnold for the simple reason his entire roof was a skylight and I just remember always thinking how cool that would be at night.

Living Room - I’d have to go for the bridge on Star Trek and any time you wanted to change the channel you would have to finish your request by saying “make it so” lol

Dining Room - Though not what it is used for in the film I’d have to go for the Chess Room on the Millennium Falcon for this one as it just always looked like a good fit for a place to chow down.

Bathroom - Not as many standout to me here but the one that takes it would have to be Scarface just for that amazing looking jacuzzi/pool.

Garage - The one from Rick & Morty don’t think I really need to explain this one lol.

Basement - Easiest one of the bunch for me to pick from it would be the Batcave from the 90’s animated series.

Well those are my picks, I look forward to hearing yours.

Bedroom 1- Bruce Wayne’s bedroom from the Burton Batman movies.

Bedroom 2- Bruce Wayne’s bedroom from Batman Begins (screwy ain’t it?) lol.

The Living Room- That big ass living room in Whipstaff manor from the Casper live action movie. Always loved that set.

The Dining Room- I’ll take the Carrington’s dining room from the OG Dynasty show. That was class personified.

Bathroom- Wyatt’s bathroom from Weird Science.

Garage- This one is hard. It would be a toss up between Bruce Wayne’s garage in Batman Forever or where the X-Men keep the Blackbird.

Basement- Would be a secret laboratory, where you enter at your own peril, pass the bolted door, where impossible things happen, that the world has never seen before! Just like Dexter’s Lab lol.

I wouldn`t want to copy someone's apartment or room. The only thing I copied was the chair that is in Jason Statham's house. It is not the same but very similar. This is a large soft swivel chair. It is really very comfortable and has a cool design. I am really happy with this purchase for 2 years. If you are wondering what it looks like then it looks something like on The Best Recliners Reviews

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"