• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

BvS Themyscira aspect in Superman/Batman

Having the child be the one to teach the parent/mentor about great power and great responsibility would actually be something we rarely see in superhero movies. I like it.

tumblr_n34eprCqqC1tuswbxo1_1280.jpg

What if one of the islands or locations of Moroco would bring Themyscira to the big screen? I would like smth like this.

I think most of us assume that the Morocco location have something to do with the Amazons, but... Well we don't know anything at this point. The news drought will end soon enough, but man is it annoying.

Morocco I'm convinced is for Themyscira what else could be filmed there? If they wanted to film a desert scene well they could've done that in the States.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"