Revenge of the Fallen Things you would like to see.

An one hour long final battle featuring the Autobots VS. Megatron's Decepticons VS. Starscream's Decepticons VS. Unicron VS. NEST! :wow:

Instead of an Autobot traitor, I want to see the Decepticons brain washing Ironhide, to explore how Ironhide was a Decepticon, even for a day, as shown and hinted in the ROTF prequel comics.

Oh, and I want to see Prime cut Megatron's head off.

I don't think he was never a decepticon he was just confused, he never joined them. He walked off and got ambushed by Arcee and CO and joined Prime.

I'd want a good, well written story.

I'd want characters to, you know, actually develop in a way we can care for them.

I'd want the robots to look simpler. Apart from the forest fight i didn't have a clue what was poppin off in most of the action scenes cos they look so messy.

I'd want things to make sense. Having Devestator form then cutting to a battle where the bots that form him are clearly right there in the thick of it doesn't make much sense. At all.

I'd want humour that worked, not jokes shoved into the script in inappropriate places.

I'd want less humans.

I'd want less ******edness.

I'd want less Kurtzman and Orci.

I'd want less Bay.

Oh so I can go find the original Transformers G1 movie for you.

I would like some more character development. I would love some Starscream screentime as well as a main bad guy who shows up before the very end like Megatron did in the first movie and the Fallen in this one. And please, if you want humor in a movie, use somewhat intelligent humor, not peeing on Simmons.

^ Yeah, Kup was cool. I like Hot Rod but my favourite was Springer.

"I got better things to do tonight than die." Total badass. :woot:

Last edited:
I would like to see as less scenes of Alice as possible. In fact I've hated the idea of her character from the start.
The idea of a Transformer to look just like a human is stupid in is one small thing that will ruin the movie for me.

I would like to know if LeBron James is either an Autobot or Decepticon.

Or if Unicron will be a planet. Or a midget.

Last edited:
Not so much in this movie, but I'd like to see Optimus get a new vehicle mode.

Ironhide's alt. mode is perfect, imo. The truck is a prime(no pun intended) example of badass. I use to own a truck like that. Not the type, but the way it was built.

Ratchet not so much.

Ratchet as a rescue Hummer fits I guess. Ironhide is just perfect lol

Devastator's Balls... oh wait! hahahaha!
Bay you sick ****
I hope you die horribly...

I'd like to see defense secretary John Keller again. I liked his character in Transformers. He could be the government contact with N.E.S.T.

Hit list:

Autobots:

Optimus Prime - LIVES.
Bumblebee - LIVES.
Ratchet - LIVES.
Ironhide - DIES.
Sideswipe - LIVES.
Jolt - DIES.
Smokescreen - LIVES.
Mirage - DIES.
Prowl - LIVES.
Wheelie - LIVES.
Skids & Mudflaps - LIVE.

Decepticons:

Megatron - LIVES.
Starscream - LIVES.
Soundwave - LIVES.
Shockwave - DIES.
Barricade - DIES.
Thunderstrike - DIES.
Skywarp - LIVES.
Cliffjumper - DIES.
Wreckege - DIES.
Ramjet - DIES.
Inferno - DIES.
Stinger - DIES.
Vortex - DIES.
Laserbeak - LIVES.
Rumble - DIES.
Devastator - LIVES.
Protoforms - DIE.

Last edited:
Basic idea for Transformers 3:

One year after "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", Sam Witwicky, Mikaela Banes and Leo Spitz are all attending college together. Mikaela's roomate is Casey Spencer, who Leo has a crush on. Optimus Prime and the Autobots are still working with N.E.S.T to track down the Decepticons. Meanwhile, Megatron and Starscream discover that the Fallen hidden several Energon sources in secret locations all over the world. Megatron and Starscream want it for different purposes, so, Starscream creates an split faction loyal to him and decides to search for the Energon by using the only person that knew Fallen's location: Sam, who becomes yet again an target of the Decepticons. Megatron and his faction also tracks down Sam to discover if he knows something, leaving the Autobots with four missions: Protect Sam and his friends, fight Megatron's faction, fight Starscream's faction and find the Energon before the Decepticons use it to destroy Earth and conquer the Universe.

Toughts? :yay:

The different energy sources should be a contact with Unicron, much as how Galactus used different areas to destroy Earth in Fantastic Four 2.

But overall, I like it. They need to dwelve more into Megatron vs Starscream.

I always thought they should have Prowl be sent from the Ark to Earth to warn the Autobots about Unicron. Give him some kind of important role; because most likely, he will did if he's in a Bay TF film.

Just don't have Prime dying. He's too much of a badass to die.

Cool. I tough of finding the central source and placing something in it (McGuffin) activating all the other sources and sending a signal to Unicron, which would send his herald, Galvatron, and group to Earth for preparation of his arrival in the final film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"