This Is Truly Unnecessary And ******ed

THWIP* said:
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE, AND WTF BROUGHT ABOUT SUCH A STUPID CHANGE? :down:confused:

Wrong Forum, btw. This should go in "Misc. and Multiplatform Games".

:p

Im going to start my own forums... With beer and hookers... Infact, forget the forums. :o

Mentok said:
This is stupid... Is it because THWIP* and Zen were fighting?

Thats dumb :down

LOL........NO, WE'VE BEEN DOING THAT FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS. :D :p

imdaly said:
IMO, it's just completely pointless, and does nothing but require me to load and 5 different pages over and over again, instead of just the one.

It's not going to keep people from trashing those systems and games that they don't like.

For example:

Tomorrow when Sony does something to stick their foot even further in their mouth, where should that thread be posted? Any board other than the Sony Board would be the "WRONG FORUM!"...so that leaves the Sony board. But wait, if someone goes in there and posts a "Sony Messes Up Again" thread, that person would be accused of just going in the Sony board to stir up trouble, and people throw the whole "If you don't like Sony, stay out of the Sony board". So where do we post disappointing news??

In other words, they think that giving us our own 'hoods' will keep things civil....that's not going to happen. And now we've spread one big group of arguments across 5 different boards...
QFT

Yeah I think this is a pretty ******ed idea too :(

Like Viva Pinata or whatever its called.

Meh, I just like it because all the interesting threads are in one forum........the 360 one

Wii60 FTW

I'd like it more if the forums were made a little more exclusive. I really doubt we need to have a Riz/Spiderdogg raid in here, which is coming, mark my words.

imdaly said:
IMO, it's just completely pointless, and does nothing but require me to load and 5 different pages over and over again, instead of just the one.

It's not going to keep people from trashing those systems and games that they don't like.

For example:

Tomorrow when Sony does something to stick their foot even further in their mouth, where should that thread be posted? Any board other than the Sony Board would be the "WRONG FORUM!"...so that leaves the Sony board. But wait, if someone goes in there and posts a "Sony Messes Up Again" thread, that person would be accused of just going in the Sony board to stir up trouble, and people throw the whole "If you don't like Sony, stay out of the Sony board". So where do we post disappointing news??

In other words, they think that giving us our own 'hoods' will keep things civil....that's not going to happen. And now we've spread one big group of arguments across 5 different boards...
Thats easily the best arguement for anti-segregation.

To repeat. This is bull****.

Why the hell does everyone have to be a little ***** about this?

jaydawg said:
Thats easily the best arguement for anti-segregation.

To repeat. This is bull****.
At first I thought you said "anti-semitism" and was like "Here we go again". :D

What I don't understand is why half the thread in Multiplatform Misc Game forum are system specific threads. If you’re going to split the games section up, at least do it properly.

Lactophiliac said:
What I don't understand is why half the thread in Multiplatform Misc Game forum are system specific threads. If you’re going to split the games section up, at least do it properly.

THEY HAVEN'T BOTHERED TO MOVE ALL OF THE OLD THREADS TO THEIR PROPER FORUMS.......YET. THEY LIKELY NEVER WILL THOUGH. :down:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"