• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This is wrong and confusing in so many ways . . .

3e99_1.JPG

He looks like a deer in headlights, and awkwardly stiff . . . and his arms are all ashey :csad:

that pic of him does resemble the pic the killer sent to the phone of the dudes in the movie Hostel . . . . wow, I just confused myself :confused:
Damn. Now you're not going to be able to swim for at least an hour.

Watchout wii!

Gary Coleman...top christmas gift of 2008

(Gap pants not included)

Here's the latest response to my follow up question:

I am going to put up a church ball Dvd Gary was in that he will sign!!! It's not up at the moment, but the bid will be $19.95 and $24.95 to buy with a $7.95 shipping Price thank you I will email back to let you know when I post it. I will do it now

:D

Watchout wii!

Gary Coleman...top christmas gift of 2008

(Gap pants not included)

Lol! should I just flat out ask:

"Ok . . . . how much for Gary, the cammo tee, the pants? I want the whole shabang . . . "

??

Lol! should I just flat out ask:

"Ok . . . . how much for Gary, the cammo tee, the pants? I want the whole shabang . . . "

??

....don't forget the batteries....

Ok . . . I responded:

I can't wait!! Is there any other way you can prove that this stuff is authentic though? There are a lot of weirdos and con artists out there. I know this may be pushing it, but perhaps you could persuade Gary to call me? I would pay top dollar for the phone call itself . . .

Here's Gary Coleman's fiance's response to my last inquiry:

Here is the item number 180207620139. I sell all of Gary's memorabilia Authenticated 100% as well as Gary being in the photo. How much are you willing to pay? Trust me I have 100% Positive Feedback and Brassonline only sells Gary's real authentic memorabilia. Thank you!!!

ok, for real . . . I kind of feel bad because I didn't realize that Gary Coleman is actually very sick right now . . . apparently he has to undergo daily dialysis treatments because of bum kidneys :(

I remember when he was selling his gamecube on ebay. He looked all ashy and dishevelled.

ok, for real . . . I kind of feel bad because I didn't realize that Gary Coleman is actually very sick right now . . . apparently he has to undergo daily dialysis treatments because of bum kidneys :(

I think he's had that condition since he was a kid. He had it pretty crappy on top of being a child star.

wow, up to 225K... someone is seriously messing with him i think. or else they want to curl up and sleep with them everynight

Yeah, I heard about that a few years back. Poor guy :(

Ok . . . here's the full transcript of my conversation with Gary Coleman's alleged 'fiance' . . . although I suspect it may have been Gary himself :ninja:

3e99_1.JPG

DV8: I was wondering how you came to acquire this desirable piece of memorabilia?

Gary is my Fiancee and they are his pants that he wanted me to sell as memorabilia thanks for the interest.

DV8: Oh my!! You are one lucky lady!! Diff'rent Strokes is my ALL TIME favorite show from my childhood! I own both seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, and I will pay top dollar for any Gary Coleman memorabilia I can get my hands on . . . do you have any other items for sale?
I am going to put up a church ball Dvd Gary was in that he will sign!!! It's not up at the moment, but the bid will be $19.95 and $24.95 to buy with a $7.95 shipping Price thank you I will email back to let you know when I post it. I will do it now
Dv8: I can't wait!! Is there any other way you can prove that this stuff is authentic though? There are a lot of weirdos and con artists out there. I know this may be pushing it, but perhaps you could persuade Gary to call me? I would pay top dollar for the phone call itself . . .
Here is the item number 180207620139. I sell all of Gary's memorabilia Authenticated 100% as well as Gary being in the photo. How much are you willing to pay? Trust me I have 100% Positive Feedback and Brassonline only sells Gary's real authentic memorabilia. Thank you!!!
[NO RESPONSE]
ae3f_1.JPG

I guess you are not interested in the dvd! I promise it is Real!!! Gary is in the photo. I don't believe in selling Fake bogus products. I know I am the few honest ones left. I don't take advantage that's not in me. I treat everyone equal!!! I just thought I would leave you with that.
DV8: I apologize that I did not immediately respond. I am certainly interested in the Church Ball DVD, but I'm more interested in a phone call. How much would it cost for a 5-10 mintue phone call from Gary?
[NO RESPONSE]
DV8: I can see that you successfully sold the pants!! I really hope that this was not a joke and that Gary gets his due share. I emailed you some inquiries in the past and am disappointed that I missed out on the Church Ball DVD :( I would still be willing to pay for a 5-10 minute phone call from Gary. Please let me know if this would be a possibility.
[NO RESPONSE]

Dv8: Regrettably, I have asked prior to this on more than one occassion without a response; however how much would you be willing to accept for a phone call from Gary. I am a HUGE fan and I would be willing to pay top dollar for a phone call from Gary. I am SO disappointed I missed out on the Church Ball DVD, and if I'm unable to receive a phone call, I suppose I will have to settle for this photograph (which is NOT a bad deal!!) Please let me know ;~)

I am sorry,but this is my business I just sell his memorabilia he doesn't call just anyone!!! I am sorry.
DV8: I understand your relctance but I am a HUGE fan!!! It wouldn't be just ANYONE. It would only be a short call . . . please try to convince him :~( What I would really enjoy is an introduction to my voicemail by Gary himself!!! I'll start the bid at $50 . . . for not even a minute of time; it would be more worthwhile than paying for a headshot and wasting the ink to sign it!!! Please reconsider. I don't mean to pester you . . .
[NO RESPONSE]
DV8: Please consider the phone call one last time. Think of it this way: Gary has conversations with people EVERYDAY . . . I'm basically paying for the air he's breathing for 1-2 minutes of his time . . . $50.00 is an insane amount of money for 2 minutes of work. I can appreciate your discretion, and I won't bother you anymore.
Honestly gary avoids people he hates problems. He also told me to tell you that you don't have 100 dollars for his two minutes. I don't understand why you have such a hard on for Gary he's normal like you or I. Maybe if you really want to meet him you should fly out to personally meet him. He has work and is busy with everyday life just like you or I. This is my last email.
DV8: Wow . . . ok; first off, your response was very unprofessional. I don't have a 'hard on' for Gary, I'm just a fan; and I understand that he's a regular guy. And I certainly do have the money; I happen to work in the mortgage industry for a major bank. I'm not trying to cause a problem for Gary; I just wanted a simple 2-minute phone call but I can see that you have both been jaded by fakers in the past. You have passed up a genuine opportunity with a sincere client, and this has changed the way I will view Gary in the future. thanks for your time.
[NO RESPONSE]
c075_1.JPG

DV8: Wow . . . this is really flying like hotcakes!!! that was called sarcasm, and I just want to express again how you could have gotten at least TWICE AS MUCH for a 1-2 minute phone call . . . just seems kind of absurd. If Gary is a regular person like you said he was, why wouldn't he be willing to make a short phone call? I sure the hell would for a payday of $50-$100!!!
:grin: :grin:

I actually think this is really sad. Poor Gary, has gone to nothing. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"