Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can already hear Tumblr crashing down after some of the folks there see this picture.:oldrazz:
wondering if I should even TRY to translate the runes on that collar to see if they ARE different than the Cuffs?

lol yup Hunter has it in the smilies now, under, : more : that made me laugh I just asked if he could put in in the smilies. Glad I have one of my own in there now :D
That Icon makes me laugh every time Vartha!

tumblr_m9oko1dYWO1qbgtxfo3_500.gif

Someone in Tumblr just pointed out that Odin's helmet looks like a mixture of Loki and Thor's

tumblr_inline_muvbubt6YG1r99a0g.png

My guess is that the mid-credits scene is a domestic scene of Jane sand Thor eating cereal, lol. Seriously, if IM3 was Tony and Bruce chatting, I could easily see J/T just eating cereal. Shreddies being a generic cereal and all, that's my guess.

I hope not. The little "hee-hee, ha-ha" after-credits scenes that Marvel does like the shawarma and Tony's therapy session with Bruce are pretty funny, but severely unnecessary to me. I won't be surprised if you're right, though.

Anyone else with reviews? :D

thor-the-dark-world-anyone-else.jpg

lol! Funny. :woot:

I'd be happy with one of the scenes being comedy and one scene being a set up for another MCU movie

As long as it isn't the only scene, like IM3. That was some bulls**t.

Okay, new question.... the runes around Loki's collar, is it just like the hand manacles and they simply reused the runes from Mjolnir or do these actually say something different?
http://emileeid.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/lok1350_comp_v013-1060_r.jpg
lok1350_comp_v013-1060_r.jpg

wondering if I should even TRY to translate the runes on that collar to see if they ARE different than the Cuffs?

It's the same. Once around the outer ring and then repeated on the inner ring.
“He who wields this hammer commands the lightning and the storm”

that's lame...why just use the same runes for decoration unless they mean something?

I hope not. The little "hee-hee, ha-ha" after-credits scenes that Marvel does like the shawarma and Tony's therapy session with Bruce are pretty funny, but severely unnecessary to me. I won't be surprised if you're right, though.

I don't think they mean for it to be necessary. It's just there for the fans. Not sure why it would be upsetting to anyone.

I thought the after credits in IM3 was great. If you notice, he starts the movie narrating about his trauma as if he's talking to a psychiatrist and ends the movie narrating too..then you see the whole movie is pretty much him talking to Bruce the entire time...telling his story.

It's the same. Once around the outer ring and then repeated on the inner ring.
“He who wields this hammer commands the lightning and the storm”
Sheesh, they're so lazy, probably thought no one would notice....don't they realize that fans are going to study and analyze every single little detail and rune :oldrazz:

I don't think they mean for it to be necessary. It's just there for the fans. Not sure why it would be upsetting to anyone.

I didn't like it all that much in IM3 because I wanted to see an after-credits scene that was more serious and hinting at a future MCU movie. If there was another after-credits scene after or before that one that took itself seriously, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Just felt like a wasted opportunity for me. Plus, I'm a fan, so that isn't saying much.

I thought the after credits in IM3 was great. If you notice, he starts the movie narrating about his trauma as if he's talking to a psychiatrist and ends the movie narrating too..then you see the whole movie is pretty much him talking to Bruce the entire time...telling his story.

That seems like something you imagined, which isn't me saying it's a bad thing. I'm just saying that I don't think that was the purpose, but more power to you if that makes the movie more enjoyable for you. :up:

That seems like something you imagined, which isn't me saying it's a bad thing. I'm just saying that I don't think that was the purpose, but more power to you if that makes the movie more enjoyable for you. :up:

Not imagined...at all... it's what it is. Who do you think Tony was talking to through the whole movie about his demons? etc? and then the credits scene picks up in the tail end of a convo/narration?

He's right. He was talking to Bruce at the beginning too. That's why it was funny when Bruce said the last thing he heard was something about Stockholm, or whatever it was.

It was a small theater, maybe 50 people tops? There were some shared laughs, some applause for certain characters, and some slight applause at the end. A lot of young people, but from what I gathered they weren't comic fans, just there more so because they got the tickets.

As for Shreddies...yes, it is a cereal. The folks over at the site that shall not be named have made some guesses on the scenes, I suggest you read them.

hmm. Well another poster did say one relates to thor, and the other, the avengers. So hopefully one isn't something lame.

Not imagined...at all... it's what it is. Who do you think Tony was talking to through the whole movie about his demons? etc? and then the credits scene picks up in the tail end of a convo/narration?

Yeah. Which is interesting the. The whole movie is his recollection of events, but does that mean that's EXACTLY how it happened? I'd be willing to bet, no.

That makes sense, you're probably right.

He's right. He was talking to Bruce at the beginning too. That's why it was funny when Bruce said the last thing he heard was something about Stockholm, or whatever it was.

bingo! Bruce barely stayed awake through the first 10 minutes of the conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"