• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Thor caption thread - Part 1

14vk8ko.jpg

"now what was it to turn OFF the rain, 3 taps on the ground or 4?"

Last edited:
hahaha THAT's what that image needs is an I-phone! lol

HEHE ....wow....I made Panthro laugh! :D

14vk8ko.jpg

This is embarassing, but even though I´m the God of thunder, Mjolnir cannot get wet and cold, it...it shrinks like a scared turtle.

14vk8ko.jpg

"It is decided then.

Once I have retrieved Mjolnir, obliterated the Destroyer, dispatched with Loki, captured humanity's faith, traversed the Bi-Frost back to the sacred halls of Asgard, secured the seven realms, saved the Universe from utter destruction and stood before Odin himself ........................ ............................. I'm getting my roots done."

14vk8ko.jpg

Damn, they DO look like those Xena´s boob things!

Thanks!

14vk8ko.jpg

thor´s reaction to finding out his sequel´s being written by the guy who wrote Fantastic Four 2 and My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

^^Hehehehehehehehe
51-4.jpg

THOR: "Wait wait wait a minute - people avoided Green Lantern like the plague, but they turned out in droves for Michael Bay's 3rd Transformers film, despite the fact that the previous 2 were crap? That makese no friggin' sense!"
COULSON: "The general audience rarely if ever makes sense my friend, you'd better learn that now if you intend to be our holy protector."

Last edited:
Thanks!

14vk8ko.jpg

thor´s reaction to finding out his sequel´s being written by the guy who wrote Fantastic Four 2 and My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

Dear lord, that isn't true is it?

^If Payne´s previous work is any indication, the most he must have written for Thor were that dumbass assistant chick´s Facebook and Ipod jokes.Good to see a fellow Brazillian here, BTW!

51-4.jpg

THOR: How is it possible that so many people go to see those stupid Michael Bay Transformers movies? Your people are involved, aren´t they?

COULSON: Of course, he promotes our military, in exchange we embezzle his box office numbers. You don´t think we Midgardians actually like such inept storytelling and over-the-top acting, do you? Give us more credit...

51-4.jpg

THOR: How is it possible that so many people go to see those stupid Michael Bay Transformers movies? Your people are involved, aren´t they?

COULSON: Of course, he promotes our military, in exchange we embezzle his box office numbers. You don´t think we Midgardians actually like such inept storytelling and over-the-top acting, do you? Give us more credit...
Bwahahahahahahahaha

51-4.jpg

THOR: "So who or what is this Lady Gaga I've heard so much about? Is she a transsexual? A transvestite? A hermaphrodite?"
COULSON: "As near as we can tell she appears to be a gay Madonna fan who liked Madonna so much that she decided to become her own version of her."
THOR: "I... see."
COULSON: "Yeah, and the only good song we ever got from her was Alejandro."

51-4.jpg

THOR: "Are you sure mortal technology can get you up to the North Pole in time to find Captain America's frozen body?"

thor_natalie_portman.jpg

This is what happened when Loki sent Jane and Darcy 2 Girls, 1 Cup as well as other immature internet memes in their email.

"Whoa! It's a double rainbow!"

Last edited:
thor_natalie_portman.jpg

This is what happened when Loki sent Jane and Darcy 2 Girls, 1 Cup as well as other immature internet memes in their email.

"Whoa! It's a double rainbow!"
Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Chris Crocker's "Leave Britney alone!" rant video really sent them over the edge. Darcy decided that she had to send Loki a reply calling him a noob dork and that Chris Crocker was so 4 years ago. And no, they weren't going to play that crazy maze game he sent them because they already know what the big shocker is at the end. She did think the 3.5 hour Nyan cat video was cute though.

51-4.jpg

"So when are you going to be getting your own spin off movie and made cannon in the Marvel comics' continuity Agent Coulson?"

51-4.jpg

THOR: "Dude, seriously, what is up with all these fanboys staring at Henry Cavill's crotch in those Superman pics?"
COULSON: "He's not doing the classic red trunks look."
THOR: "So he's just letting it all hang out?"
COULSON: "No, he's just wearing solid blue pants now."
THOR: "And this merits staring at his crotch because?"
COULSON: "Thor, are you gay?"
THOR: "No."
COULSON: "Are you a DC fanboy?"
THOR: "No."
COULSON: "Then you probably wouldn't understand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"