• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Sequels Thor should travel to the Black Galaxy and battle the Celestials in the sequel

ron bond 007

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm really getting into the Thor comics now mostly because he travels to other galaxies especially the Black Galaxy composed of planets and planetoids but black stars and organic matter. Thor would travel to the Black Galaxy and battle alien threats there in earlier issues and in a recent story arc The Black Galaxy saga where Thor travels to the Black Galaxy once more and battles the Celestials where a new Celestial consumes the Black Galaxy and it is destroyed. And issues 218-219 he would travel to Rigel 3 and battle the 5 black stars who would consume worlds and galaxies. And in issue 388 he would battle the huge Robot Celestials iout in deep space. Those stories would make awesome basis for future Thor movie sequels and feature space opera equal to the original Star Wars trilogy.

:yay::woot::awesome::hrt:

I'd love to see some cosmic stuff in the sequels. Budgetary constraints might limit the use of things like the Celestials or Ego, but I'm sure they could work space stuff in somehow if they wanted to.

With today's CGI technology there should be no limit to having things like the Celestials and Ego the living planet on the big screen. Hell have Thor go up against Galactus. He did so in an earlier comic issue back in the 60's or 70's. That would be awesome to see on the big screen as well as Thor going up against up an alien armada of starfighters like the Skrull. The time is now for Thor to be in the movies and to soar to distant galaxies including the Black Galaxy if not in next year's movie but perhaps and most definitely in the sequels with the latest CGI technology!

Technology's not the issue, money is. If the first movie blows box office records out of the water, sure, I could see them dropping a ton of cash into making those crazy Kirby sci fi sagas a reality in sequels. If not, I'd be more worried about getting a sequel at all as opposed to what would be in it. We'll have to wait and see how the first movie does before anything else.

Technology's not the issue, money is. If the first movie blows box office records out of the water, sure, I could see them dropping a ton of cash into making those crazy Kirby sci fi sagas a reality in sequels. If not, I'd be more worried about getting a sequel at all as opposed to what would be in it. We'll have to wait and see how the first movie does before anything else.

True, I would love to see Thor face Ego or The Celestials in a sequel but his film would have to be even more successful than Iron Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"