• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Time to eat crow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i think that was an incredibly mature and brave thing to do Nell, owning up to your mistakes. i was hurt when i read the review yesterday, and now i feel much better. lol

brave??? soldiers are brave, firefighters are brave...gossip board reviewers...not brave.

If you need further guidance let me know.

the mere concept of a SHH mob is even more pathetic

Guys, guys, please, settle down.

Heretic said:
brave??? soldiers are brave, firefighters are brave...gossip board reviewers...not brave.

If you need further guidance let me know.

I don't think he's quite comparing me to soldiers or firefighters.

I know I'm not :)

Anyways, thanks for the kind words EmmaFrostRules :)

Heretic. Can we literally take you for what your name means and burn you at the stake? :D

because I feel like it...

I am not a member of a "mob" though...

JustABill said:
Heretic. Can we literally take you for what your name means and burn you at the stake? :D

arent the herpes enough punishment?

I hope that when I go see the film again I'll have crow to eat too because I want to be wrong about this movie I really do.

^^^why, what do you think is wrong with it? wait, that sounds like a line jean said before she killed the prof :D

I'll gladly eat crow. Gas prices have cut into my grocery budget.

EmmaFrostRules said:
^^^why, what do you think is wrong with it? wait, that sounds like a line jean said before she killed the prof :D

I thought you knew. Didn't you snap at me for posting early neagtive reviews a few days back?

oooooooooooooooh i getit i think lol. btw, does anyone else think that psylocke and arclight were cruely punished in the film?

sidkumar said:
I thought you knew. Didn't you snap at me for posting early neagtive reviews a few days back?

i did? i don;t think i did.... i can't remeber lol.

I feel I was cruely punished by the film

Nell, i'm so glad you decided to like the movie!! lol

you sound so much happier now. :)

EmmaFrostRules said:
i did? i don;t think i did.... i can't remeber lol.

:DAt the "HAVE APROBLEM WITH X3? POST IT HERE!!!!!!" thread. I would remember, I started it.LOL

Doesn't matter. I did ask you to post your review once you saw the film.

What do you think about X3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back