Iron Man 2 Titanium Man or Crimson Dynamo?

This is the man for the Mandarin

lopan5.jpg

Hahaha, wtf

The only song I get reminded of is Particle Man vs...I forget who Particle Man fights in that song.

I'm not a big fan of this kind of montage, but, every time the crimson dynamo appears, with his silly walking.... i love it...

I love this song, i'm a fan of the Beatles/Wings/Lennon/MacCartney/Harrison....

I'd love for Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man to appear, but I think it's time for The Mandarin.

Not very familiar with the characters :-)o) but I voted Crimson Dynamo.. cool name.

lol, Big Trouble in little China reference, love it.

I think both should appear & have Mandarin in the third movie.

"When some wild-eyed, 8-foot tall maniac grabs you by the kneck, taps the back of your favorite head against the bar room wall, and looks you crooked in the eye, and he asks... 'Have you paid your dues?'... Well you just look that big sucker right back in the eye and remember what old Jack Burton always says at a time like that... 'Have you paid your dues, Jack?'... Yes sir, the check is in the mail."

http://jackassespokertour.com/richie.aspx

The Variety article says Dynamo is speculation... it could very well be Titanium Man instead. The characters have a lot of similarities.

I'd guess Dynamo, but you never know...

I'd much rather have the Titanium man be the villan with hints of the mandarin

Maybe Titanium Man as a villain in Avengers? Definitely won't be Mandarin since IM3 was confirmed a while back and they'd probably save him till then. Right now... for Avengers villains... I'd have to say Loki/Leader/Titanium Man would be seriously considered... along with B. Zemo and maybe the return of Red Skull, assuming he's in the Cap film.

I would say Titanium Man over Crimson Dynamo. Both work in a story but films have a little something called a budget that must be maintained.

Natasha (Black Widow) is going to be in it but not her husband The Red Guardian? Bummer.

He's a much more minor character, the soviet super soldier. Can't keep everybody in there.

Gotta go with my favourite colour; Crimson Dynamo. Though I'd like to see Titanium Man in the possibly even bigger third movie, seeing as how he's more of Iron Man's full opposite.

Stumbled across this site with great pictures of movie-inspired armoured figures.

The Titanium Man armour is very interesting in that it seems to be similiar in design to the Iron Man armour, almost liked some of Tony's tech has been used to create it:-

http://marvellegends.net/Movies/IM01/

There's more in-depth stuff here:-

http://www.oafe.net/poe/im1_tm.php

I like the design - I mean, we've already had a 'massive' armoured foe in the form of Iron Monger; I actually like the idea of some of the other armoured villains being more of a comparible size to Tony in the IM armour. It's a bit of a different approach.

As long as they take that approach with either Titanium Man or Crimson Dynamo, I'll be happy.

^CD would be the better choice for a more similar sized armored foe, at least if we're going to try for comics accuracy. TM has always been larger(but not as big as Iron Monger in the 1st movie) since the 1st wearer needed a bigger suit due to him being a 7 ft tall guy to begin with. So while the suit was larger, it wasn't oversized for the original wearer like Stane's IM armor was. CD's suits however have alternated being larger than Iron Man and the same size depending on the version of the CD armor. So go with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"