Tony Jaa, Iko Uwais, Tiger Chen are Chad Stahelski's Triple Threat

dude stannis

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/afm-tony-jaa-tiger-chen-iko-uwais-star-triple-threat-john-wick-director-chad-stahelski-944454

The Asian action stars will topline the new film from 'John Wick' director Chad Stahelski.

Three of Asia's hottest action stars: Tony Jaa (Ong Bak), Tiger Chen (Man of Taichi) and Iko Uwais (The Raid) are teaming up for Triple Threat, a new feature from John Wick director Chad Stahelski.

Arclight Films have boarded world sales on the project and is introducing it to buyers for the first time at AFM.

Dwayne Smith wrote the screenplay for the film, which revolves around a Chinese martial artist who goes to Mexico to rescue his ex-wife and their son after they are kidnapped by a drug cartel.

Triple Threat is being produced by Kungfuman Culture Media and Hamilton Entertainment. Ying Ye, managing director of Arclight's Asian cinema division Easternlight, is producing alongside Chen Sylen Hwa, Sheldon Pang, He Shi and Gary Hamilton.

I want this in my life yesterday. A fight scene coreographed by Leitch and Stahelski featuring Jaa, Uwais and Chen. We don't deserve this as a species at all.

Wow, sounds fantastic! Love a good martial arts flick! And Iko is amazing

Holy crap! This is going to be amazing. Not sure if my heart can take so much brutal badassery.

mind-blown-orig-e1409451682300.jpg

This is the type of stuff I'd consider a "dream" movie...This has no option but to be awesome.

This alone is already better than Avengers and JL to me.

Hnnnngh.

I'm still waiting to see who's going to be the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, smart-mouthed American with zero martial arts skills who gets trained by the three masters, becomes better than them in 90 minutes and teaches Asian women what true love is. Don't disappoint me, film industry! :awesome:

Jesse V. Johnson is a step down from Stahelski to say the least, but at least he knows how to shoot a fight scene.

Jesse V. Johnson is a step down from Stahelski to say the least, but at least he knows how to shoot a fight scene.

And from what I understand Stahelski is still choreographing the action.

Wow. Mind you Adkins and MJW could probably coreograph the whole film in their sleep lol.

Anyone attached to the film can choreograph it in their sleep. And they're all wide awake!

Jeeja Yanin can hopefully get a proper fight scene with Scott Adkins this time around lol.

And Celina Jade :ilv:

Stoked. An action gimmick I'll never tire of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"