Top Chef Season 2 (2006-present)

Fanticon

Sneaky-Snake!
Reaction score
I don't see a thread for this yet...so, if anyone wants to discuss...Lets do so...
Heres a little background on this season http://www.tv.com/feature/top-chef/

I've been watching from day one...and the repeats of the last few episodes are always on Bravo during the day...Catch the new episodes Wed. at 10pm.

Next week is a Thanksgiving themed episode...I can't wait for that one.

This is the only reality TV show that I think I really have ever truly enjoyed watching. Who doesn't love cooking? Even if you can't cook, this is a fun show...and it just might have you wanting to host a top chef night at your house.

Just to re-cap on last weeks episode...the challenge was to break up into teams and cook a low calorie meal and dessert for children at Camp Glucose fitness camp. When it came down to the elimination...some of the Chefs started speaking out about other teams adding things to thier recipe after the calories had been counted. A winning team was already determined...but no one was cut due to the recent accusations...and Chef Colicchio was pissed. He felt the entire cast of competing contestants embarrassed him and themselves infront of their guest judges. Now this isn't a gimickey show like Hell's Kitchen or Iron Chef...its very real...and a lot of fun to watch...so check it out if you haven't already.

I'm watching and I'm glad Carla is gone. She was quite annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"