• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Toys and Merchandise

Disney statue

6505048300936-1

6505048300936-2

6505048300936-3

6505048300936-4

My Doctor Strange Marvel Collector Corps box came in the mail the other day...

Spoiler tagged in case someone hasn't gotten theirs yet and wants to be surprised

51n-IRhpNJL.jpg

shopping

shopping

I've yet to see any DS movie pops

I've preordered the Doctor Strange soundtrack following hearing the end credits on SUPERHERO HYPE

Made a Sanctum Sanctorum Window/shelf :D Eventually the white will be the rest of the window with a full moon showing
MGk0lrX.jpg

Rather shocked by the cover art for the Art of Doctor Strange. Just in comparisons to the previous editions (for the movies, not including AOS) it doesn't have any art on the case. Not complaining, just an interesting feature.

Added a shelf and rearranged the DR Strange figures for when the Diamond Select comes out
wsiORB5.jpg

rrztEHi.jpg

Rather shocked by the cover art for the Art of Doctor Strange. Just in comparisons to the previous editions (for the movies, not including AOS) it doesn't have any art on the case. Not complaining, just an interesting feature.
...you mean for the CD? It does, I got the digital right now and the ad for it had the same art

gIVzY7N.jpg

Sorry, I meant the book. The "Art of Doctor Strange" book. It's just the logo.
How odd. I loved the first Thor "art of" book, but that had a box like cover that had the Rainbow Bridge mark on it. You would think at least the cover would have the Sanctum window on it

Are there any plans to make any 3.75" figures for the movie?

Not that I've heard. I'm alittle disappointed they Only have Strange, Mordo and Strange's Astral form in the 6"

Yeah, that is disappointing. Everything else on my desk is at the smaller scale. Oh well.

I just bouht the junior novel

It's not a bad read 3DM. It's a bit different than the film tho, AND not it's not ALL of the film, like the other Young/Junior Novels

Walmart had the Collectors book for $9.99. Pretty cool content!
5O37rWW.jpg

the Hot Toys figure is the only thing I would get

Found the Junior Readers Novel at Walmart on the way home tonight for $5.94, almost a buck cheaper than the cover price
mSQ3FJp.jpg
I bought the movie poster with that image at TARGET this afternoon for $6.00.

Bought the poster CLee got at Target, and these three pops, can't seem to locate Mordo and the lady at Barnes & nobel said he's on back order
EmHyDhm.jpg

Updated the Dr Strange window display
2nKrZRN.jpg

The Doctor Strange poster that's at Target
kY9U4hw.jpg

Yes Gamestop had Mordo! but not the exclusive Doc Strange :(
kXRzHKU.jpg

XbLNiYB.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"