• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Trailer for AVENGERS animated TV series is online

Look in the upper right corner of the youtube link.

Marvel posted the video themselves.

A lot of companies now have official accounts set up on youtube so they can put ad supported video content there. That means they can get money from posting it instead of the leaked stuff.

At least companies and studios are making an effort in changing with the times instead of trying to block all of it.

Shows promise, and it will help bring attention for the future Avengers movie.

My hope in the look of this trailer will be that for the actual movie more resembling classic Avengers than Ultimates.

Because I'm sorry, just not a fan of adapting Ultimates for a movie. Sure probably elements they could use, but I think everyone would want classic Avengers.

Could be cool.

Could also be really bad. We'll see.

But I mean, it may not be "hardcore" but Wolverine And The X-men I'd say is a pretty mature show with some dark themes and some stronger sensibilities I think you would like. That premieres on Nicktoons on 1/23/09.
Wait how can this not be airing until 1/23/09? I just watched the first 7 episodes last night and I am going to watch 8 through 11 tonight.

My hope in the look of this trailer will be that for the actual movie more resembling classic Avengers than Ultimates.

Because I'm sorry, just not a fan of adapting Ultimates for a movie. Sure probably elements they could use, but I think everyone would want classic Avengers.

You'd think so, wouldnt you, Vile?

I wholeheartedly concur with what you've just said.

I mean, 616 has all that history yet some people want what basically amounts to an 'elseworlds' version being adapted instead.

It baffles me sometimes; it really does.

Kable24, Wolverine and the X-men currently airs in English on Canada's YTV. It's finished airing in Latin America. It's set to debut on NickToons in the US on 1/23/09.

BBC officially picked up the show and according to most news outlets it was supposed to debut last August but was quietly postponed without notice without any type of update.

I think there's a streaming website that shows the series legit now, but I forget what it's called.

I dunno is that what it is? And is it actually like a legit, ad supported site where you can watch the episodes?

Honestly no idea;

I've been using it though.

Alot.

God, I hope it is legit.

Look in the upper right corner of the youtube link.

Marvel posted the video themselves.

A lot of companies now have official accounts set up on youtube so they can put ad supported video content there. That means they can get money from posting it instead of the leaked stuff.

At least companies and studios are making an effort in changing with the times instead of trying to block all of it.

Thanks for the info.

I'm glad Marvel and other entertainment companies are changing with the times instead of trying to block it. Hopfully Marvel and Nicktoons will decide to air the sneak peak first 2 episodes of IRON MAN:THE ARMORED ADVENTURES online.

Is this in the same universe as "Wolverine & The X-Men"?

Date? Time? Channel? Is there a better version of the trailer online?

:im::bh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"