The Dark Knight Tusi! Jesus, I thought you was dead! .. Lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caped Crusader

Avenger
Reaction score
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tusi!

Come back home everyone. :o

Nice...I like the title...!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

auhwhat.png

Nothin' much; just a little tired and sippin' on a glass of water. Yourself Vrich? :word:

Goinn to beddddd goodnight my lovely tusiii

relaxinggggggg.. about to read the latest R.I.P

once im done with the R.I.P series.. im gonna move on to Watchmen ;)

relaxinggggggg.. about to read the latest R.I.P

once im done with the R.I.P series.. im gonna move on to Watchmen ;)

Aaaaaaaah............. a fellow WatchMen fan eh? :woot:

As for R.I.P. I'm gonna wait for it to hit the paperback volumes; Grant Morrison's got the order so f***ed up I don't know what the hell's goin' on, who everybody is, or what is what and............... *sigh* just causes to many migrains. :csad:

Aaaaaaaah............. a fellow WatchMen fan eh? :woot:

As for R.I.P. I'm gonna wait for it to hit the paperback volumes; Grant Morrison's got the order so f***ed up I don't know what the hell's goin' on, who everybody is, or what is what and............... *sigh* just causes to many migrains. :csad:

Well slowly becoming a Watchmen fan lol

Yea. I'm all screwed up with the R.I.P series, so confused but its so damn interesting. I'm mainly just reading and collecting them because their the first prints

Well slowly becoming a Watchmen fan lol

Yea. I'm all screwed up with the R.I.P series, so confused but its so damn interesting. I'm mainly just reading and collecting them because their the first prints

After you've read it you'll look in the world in a completely different perspective; guaranteed. :cwink: :woot:

But tell me about it; guess that what we get when Morrison takes control. For now I'm just gonna collect all the Joker issues and try to pic up where he got rid of Harley and cut himself a Chelsea Grin. :word: :brucebat:

After you've read it you'll look in the world in a completely different perspective; guaranteed. :cwink: :woot:

But tell me about it; guess that what we get when Morrison takes control. For now I'm just gonna collect all the Joker issues and try to pic up where he got rid of Harley and cut himself a Chelsea Grin. :word: :brucebat:

Your not the first to tell me that about Watchmen lol..

Which Joker issues are these you speak of?

Your not the first to tell me that about Watchmen lol..

Which Joker issues are these you speak of?

I'm not suprised; I'm sure they all told you the same. :grin:

And from my chronilogical order it starts off with issue #655 (Joker's shot in the mouth), #663 (he gets surgery and carves smile), briefly in #676, and hopefully he should be in upcomming issues #680-682. :word: :brucebat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"