• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Ultimate DC

Dwarf lord

Spirit in the Night
Reaction score
Okay people, I really hope this isn't spamming and if it is, I am truly sorry.

So, I have created a site called Ultimate DC and the plan is to create a unified fanfiction community. Essentially, you would claim a title and set of characters and then write a fanfiction that doesn't only effect your story, but is part of a larger universe. So it allows for working with other writer for crossovers and guest appearances and what not. I've done one similar to this before and it was probably the most rewarding experience I've had as a writer. Now, I'm just trying to get this off the ground and I'm hoping some hypsters will come join me. There's a lot of talent on this site and I'd like to see it there.

Here's the link: Ultimate DC Universe

I'm called FoxMulder there.

P.S. I know there is some divisiveness over the term Ultimate, but it is not connected to Marvel other than the idea that its a reboot, your title can be as similar or different as you wish to make it.

Check it out, because I'm there and you guys love me and I love you. It would break my heart not to read your stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"