Call for writers

Dino Pollard

Civilian
Reaction score
DC Omega is a fanfiction site with a continuity cut-off point around Identity Crisis. We're looking for writers and we have many titles available and accepting proposals.

In addition, DCO is unique from other DC fanfiction sites in that we have both Vertigo and Wildstorm imprints, for both existing and creator-owned titles.

We also have the Vertigo Challenge, in which prospective writers request to be assigned an obscure character and then reinvent that character for the Vertigo imprint (similar to what Pete Milligan did with Shade, The Changing Man; Neil Gaiman with Sandman; and Grant Morrison with Doom Patrol).

These are the titles currently open, but we are by no means limited to these books:

DC
Batman
Birds of Prey
The Flash
Green Lantern
Justice League
Nightwing
The Power of SHAZAM!
Teen Titans

Vertigo
Animal Man
The Books of Magic
Doom Patrol
John Constantine, Hellblazer
Jonah Hex
Swamp Thing

Wildstorm
Gen 13
Mr. Majestic
Stormwatch

Come on by and check out the site, and if you like what you see, feel free to submit a story idea! In addition to searching for ongoing titles and limited series, we're also looking for writers who are interested in submitting stories for Showcase, our anthology title.

Ha, I knew you'd do this the moment I saw your account. Not gonna whine, since I dig DC/Marvel Omega. Keep up the good work.

Ha, I knew you'd do this the moment I saw your account. Not gonna whine, since I dig DC/Marvel Omega. Keep up the good work.
Yeah, I figured it'd be a good idea to try to reach out to other forums I don't normally visit. Glad you enjoy the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"