• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ultimates figures

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
Ok so I am a HUGE fan of the ultimates universe. I have a couple of ultimate figures (Ultimate wolverine....I know it doesnt really count but the 'ultimate-ish versions of wolvie and magneto in the new x men line, and some of the ultimate x men mini mates).

But what I am REALLY trying to get my hands on are some figures I missed, because I wasn't into the Ultimates when the figures were released.

Ultimate Hulk (diamond)
Ultimate Iron Man (diamond)
Ultimate Thor (diamond)
Ultimate Cap (either diamond or marvel legends).

I found them hard to find :( does anyone know where I could get these? or even trade or buy from someone here? and does anyone know of any upcoming figures from either ultimate x men or the ultimates?

not sure where to find the older figs, but I do know that Ultimate Sabretooth and Iceman are being released in series 3 of the x-men line.

try toywiz.com, I just sold a Ultimate Iron Man to them thru ebay, and try ebay.

Ultimate Hulk (MS)
Ultimate Iron Man (MS)
Ultimate Thor (MS)
Ultimate Wolverine (MS) With Magneto Base
Ultimate Venom (MS)
Ultimate Carnage (MS) With Gwen Stacy Base
WWII Ultimate Captain America (MS)
Ultimate Captain America (ML)
Ultimate Doc Ock (SMC)
Ultimate Lizard (SMC)
Ultimate Rhino (SMC)
Ultimate Spiderman (SMC)
Ultimate Peter Parker (SMC)

Those are all of the actual Ultimate Figures released. Am I missing any?

I had a MArvel Select Thor, but I have the sneaking suspicion that one of my brother's roommates stole it from me when I was living with him.

Marvel select hulk from diamond will be rereleased sometime this summer. maybe a few others too. i just can't remember which ones.

Where'd you hear that from SHT???

Because I def want a MS Ultimate Hulk

Man, I hope this is true. I'd definitely buy a MS Ultimate Hulk

Yeah, the local comic book guy said they were coming sometime in the summer. of course i wont live around here anymore when they come out which sucks. i'm going to have to find some places at home. btw bat, Ultimate hulk can be a fig you could get for me. I'll pay you what you pay for him and a few bucks extra. i've been wanting him for awhile.

Thats no problem. And we can do that or if I still owe you for the WM figs he can settle for some of that. We'll think of something

Cool. Just lemme know if you here any rumblings of a release date.

I will. I think he said July. But i know it was sometime in the summer. i wish i new the other ones being released. I know that Thanos is one of them, which is odd since he's still pretty easy to find. but whatever. i guess its the best selling ones.

Yeah, the WWII Cap is cool. I just wish his arms were done better. They were a tad stubby lookin

yeah. i passed when i saw MS ironman. should i have gotten him? i thought he looked crappy. but i dont know a whole lot about the ultimates. I passed on Ultimate thor and i do regret that though.

There's a Ultimate Thor at a shop I go to every now and then. They've had one of some of the older MS figures for some time (like Punisher, Elektra, Black Widow and a couple non-Ultimates)

Of course there's no Ult Hulk, Ult IM or Ult Cap. MAybe a Ult Wolverine

I don't know if anyone can help, but I have an Mint in package X23 varient (purple, feral eyes) that I would trade for a loose or mint Ult. Cap from marvel legends 8? PM me or reply if interested...

Horrorfan said:
I don't know if anyone can help, but I have an Mint in package X23 varient (purple, feral eyes) that I would trade for a loose or mint Ult. Cap from marvel legends 8? PM me or reply if interested...

I don't think you'll get anyone.

X-23 is a sucky fig.

i was gonna say the same thing. and she's not even hard to find. you're gonna have to offer either something along with her or something else, or money. i wouldn't trade a slice of stale bread for that piece of crap. but good luck to you.

also, she's not much of the variant since the black one is the one that's the harder of the two to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"