Age of Ultron Ultron! We Would Have Words With Thee! Official Thor/Chris Hemworth Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Tony stark invented a gadget that could read our heroes' and villains' immense power. Something that can be installed over one's ear and over one eye perhaps. Something that is great but also not so great because it explodes if the power surges too quickly.

Vegeta_scouter.png

Hemsworth is getting second billing as opposed to fourth in the first Avengers movie, maybe that means he has a larger role this time!

Hemsworth is getting second billing as opposed to fourth in the first Avengers movie, maybe that means he has a larger role this time!
Billing order tends to have more to do with stipulations in contracts/behind the scenes work of the actors' agents than it does with character importance or screen time in the film itself. I wouldn't read too much into him being billed 2nd.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean in this instance you see it’s hand-to-hand combat because if someone of his equal strength or moreso than him, so he can afford to do that. Whereas with the people who were far less capable than him and not as strong, I said, “You know, let’s make sure he’s picking up cars and throwing them and ripping things in half and spending a bit more time up in the air and using the elements as opposed to being stuck kind of in a hand-to-hand sort of fist fight with the bad guys.” So yeah, I think it keeps getting kind of amped up and then the stunts become more elaborate. Yeah, we see him fly a bit more.

Posted this in main, but certainly looks like we are going to be getting more varied powers and shows of strength like we were hoping for.:thor:

"Once that dream occurs he goes, “Oh, I can see what’s coming and my fear could be true” so yeah, it’s a ticking clock." i'm really looking forward to this dream sequence. sounds like Thor is the one who sees the bigger picture here. maybe something about Thanos but i think it'll be something about Ragnarok. either way, i'm stoked for this movie!

I think the interview puts to bed the rumor of Jane and Thor breaking up...
Although she is not in the movie the reference to jabs from the other team members about whether she shops for his clothes shows they are still together...

It seems like a large portion of Thor's involvement in this film will deal with him dreading the arrival of Ragnarok, hence why he may choose to leave Earth at the end of the film.

Chris keeps talking about how Thor is going to realize the "big picture" and how there are other (and potentially bigger) things that need his attention and I think he's talking about Ragnarok.

Is "Ragnarok" that big of an event?

ok sounds good. I wonder if the reason why Jane is not there will be revealed? I really like hearing about Thor showing more of his power.

I wonder what Thor will be doing in the other realms that could help the Avengers.

If he realizes this is part of something bigger he's probably the one to finally put two and two together and realize this is all connected to the Infinity Stones.

Maybe after he gets a closer look at what the Scepter is and what it does to Ultron.

I feel like Thor is not too aware of the infinity stones. Being alive for so long, you'd think he'd heard about them earlier. I feel like when Odin spoke to him and jane about them and the aether was the first time he heard of the rest.

I feel like Thor is not too aware of the infinity stones. Being alive for so long, you'd think he'd heard about them earlier. I feel like when Odin spoke to him and jane about them and the aether was the first time he heard of the rest.

The end credit scene of TDW showed that Sif and Volstagg were aware of infinity stones. It would make sense then that Thor would know as well. It's possible that Thor knows of the infinity stones, but doesn't know everything about them or that the gem in Loki's scepter is one.

Who thinks that Thor will be retrieving the Orb of Agamato from Asgard's vault to set up for the Dr. strange movie? I'm sure it could shed some light on things.

Everything Hemsworth said in that interview is what I wanted to hear regarding Thor in AOU, I am really looking forward to the more varied fight scenes and showings of power, plus, of course, Thor vs Vision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"