Inhumans Ulysses Introduced (Civil War II)

GingerNinja707

Civilian
Reaction score
So I recently saw marvels inhumans episodes one and two, and I think I've spotted something AWESOME.

IN the comic book storyline Civil War II, there is an inhuman named Ulysses who is able to see the future. He is the main cause of the second superhero civil war. This character can see visions of possible futures and doesn't seem to have any other inhuman powers.

Maximums young prodigy or assistant also seems to have these powers, when his sister grows wings when undergoing Terrigenesis?

Is this a coincidence or has Ulysses just been secretly introduced into the MCU To set up for Civil War II?

I received information that he has a different name so it may just be a cameo...

He's not Ulysses by name, he has similar powers, but they're not exactly hard to think of abilities. So either a coincidence or a mild inspiration. Impossible to say for certain, but I wouldn't read much into it either way.

He's not Ulysses by name, he has similar powers, but they're not exactly hard to think of abilities. So either a coincidence or a mild inspiration. Impossible to say for certain, but I wouldn't read much into it either way.

Nahh man I'm holding out hope for my favourite storyline :))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"