Uncharted Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

So is this a 1-4 and lost legacy remaster collection?

Glad Uncharted is broadening it's audience. Can't wait to try it out in 60 FPS.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to trying these on pc.

and its only $10 to upgrade if you own any version of the 2 games on PS4. Thats very unlike Sony this gen

I didn't know or forgot about it being $10. So that was a nice surprise when I went to buy it.

Yeah it was cool I never played lost legacy so I think it was worth it

Like with most PS5 games I had to turn off the vibration effects. They aren't used when Nate walks, but when he climbs every handhold is accompanied by a vibration. With all the climbing in this game that got annoying quick.

Last edited:
I would like a Uncharted 5 and Last of Us Part III asap. But I'd like to see a new ip from Naughty Dog as well, something way less familiar but still a 3rd person action adventure game.

As a huge Uncharted fan, I would love to see a new IP from Naughty Dog. I think U4 ended just right and the franchise needs a cooling off period. TLU would benefit with a 3rd though.

I want to see TLOU3 but after that would prefer them to try a new IP. Uncharted is one of my favourite series of all so would like for them to keep that a persistent franchise for good if possible. I’d also prefer them not to spend too much time on multiplayer stuff like Factions as they are one of the very best single player game devs around.

They can keep Uncharted going with Chloe, Nadine and Sam. They worked pretty well together in Lost Legacy and they provide a good way to keep telling stories in that universe without dragging Nate back into things. That being said, I'd rather see The Last of Us Part 3 before that, followed by a new IP.

I want a Sam and Sully game, and then I want the whole family to go on a big adventure with Nate and Elena's daughter as the playable character. If its a success continue to do sequels with her as the lead.

I want a Sam and Sully game, and then I want the whole family to go on a big adventure with Nate and Elena's daughter as the playable character. If its a success continue to do sequels with her as the lead.
Sounds good to me.

I'd be happy if Uncharted just stays finished. It peaked at 2, 3 was still a great game, but I had lost interest with 4 and its DLC. I'd prefer it to keep the story closed and not risk going further downhill.

Last edited:
I would love to see another Uncharted Game. Either other adventures with Nate when he was with Sully or and adventure with Sam and Sully taking place after 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"