• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

union_jak's stuff

I used this one as my avatar at one point.

ivy2pic.jpg
ivypic-1.jpg

:) Thanks

I just hope she doesn't get cold easily :ninja:

Excellent work jak. Taking a look thru a few other ppl's threads. I like the expression on Ivy's face above.

Thank you FadingCB, I appreciate it a lot when people comment.

You've got some great stuff in this thread Jak. :) :up:

Spoarz™;16247470 said:
You've got some great stuff in this thread Jak. :) :up:
Cheers Spoarz. Believe it or not, I think it was one of your pictures that inspired me to start this thread.
more Ivy :woot:

nice art :up: :cwink:
Hehe, I will do more Ivy, in different styles too :D

Cool things I missed out on! I'm typing here since you didn't want anything in the OT thread ;) You should start drawing in backgrounds though...would be interesting how that goes. just a suggestion as part of your growth as an artist. :)

Good idea :up:

I did that once, when I drew Huntress from behind, looking out at the night sky. I really didn't like how she turned out, so I don't want to include it here.

Good idea :up:

I did that once, when I drew Huntress from behind, looking out at the night sky. I really didn't like how she turned out, so I don't want to include it here.
cool. Don't worry about it. That's the idea of constructive criticism:cwink:
Have you done other things rather than "fan art" ?

cool. Don't worry about it. That's the idea of constructive criticism:cwink:
Have you done other things rather than "fan art" ?
I've done portraits and sketches of people I know. I recently bought some oil paints and acrylics, but I haven't gotten around to doing anything with them yet :O

Constructive criticism is a myth :o

^^^ I likes, jak! Please do a Fire piece... :word:

Black Canary? Even if it's not it's by far your best work Jak! :up:

Oops, sorry. It's Black Canary :)

I thought it was one of my weakest* :csad:

*My weakest ones won't ever get shown here- at least not individually.

Oh you goon, it's definitely one of your best, trust me if it was a bad one, I would stay silent.

hahahaha. Only when I'm too lazy to pat you on the ass for a good job. I'll leave that for you're many, many elderly lays. :o

*whispers* I'm insinuating that you're a rent boy */whispers*

Do not taint the thread with that sort of talk :cmad:

In case you hadn't noticed, these comic book-style pictures are from one large group picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"