Villains for the sequel

The Overlord

Superhero
Reaction score
Who do you think should be the villain of a Suicide Squad sequel?

This movie really needs a more down to Earth film, more black ops stuff rather then the Suicide Squad fighting a god like character.

The Suicide Squad should be fighting terrorists or criminals, there are a ton of terrorist and criminal groups in DC. Do something more gritty and realistic, with lower, but more personal stakes, rather then another climax with a powerful, boring villain who fires a blue beam in the sky.

The Jihad - metahumans from Qurac that were their first batch of baddies in the Ostrander comics. Throw in some real politik and we good. Maybe have them uncover a metahuman manufacturing facility full of illegal and unethical experimentation by Qurac government officials.

SS 2 - Give us insight into Waller's past, tie it into the Loa as the movie's main villains. They're a cartel based out of New Orleans whose pimps, runners etc consider themselves to be Houngan, or voodoo priests. They had a plan to spread product cut with a chemical that would effectively make the imbibers zombies - soldiers for the Loa's leaders to use in the US's "War on Drugs."

Open SS2 with Flag and the team being sent to capture Bronze Tiger. Then Waller does her illicit mindwiping stuff. Tie this into Waller not wanting to see Tiger go down the same path as her family did. Start developing Bronze Tiger as a leader on the team.

SS 3 - The Jihad

The stakes were about even in the first one, really - Enchantress and her whole sorcery was on Waller's hands and all. I would've had the magic changed so that it was a deterrant ala our nukes for Enchantress's new nation-state in the ruins of Midway City, but I digress.

Last edited:
I'd like to see Joker and Harley as the villains. Harley having some torn feelings going up against Deadshot and the crew might be cool.

Who could be in SS2 ? Discuss.

suicide_squad_by_dark_bub-daczkz1.jpg

comic_vs_pelicula_suicide_squad_equipo.jpg

Last edited:
I'd go:

Black Spider
Bronze Tiger
Captain Boomerang
Deadshot
Killer Frost
Vixen

I'd go:

Black Spider
Bronze Tiger
Captain Boomerang
Deadshot

Killer Frost
Vixen

I agree with bolded names and Harley Quinn, Metamorpho, Killer Croc and Penguin.

For villains, Id like to see Black Mask, Deathstroke or Riddler

I would actually like to see them go up against a hero or series of heroes really. Makes sense for a team of supervillains

Have the new squad take on Antiphon and ONSLAUGHT.

I would actually like to see them go up against a hero or series of heroes really. Makes sense for a team of supervillains

Maybe we'll get a live-action version of Justice League vs Suicide Squad?

I agree with bolded names and Harley Quinn, Metamorpho, Killer Croc and Penguin.

I don't think harley will be a part of the squad again after being set free at the end of the first movie

Who could be in SS2 ? Discuss.

suicide_squad_by_dark_bub-daczkz1.jpg

comic_vs_pelicula_suicide_squad_equipo.jpg

I can't make up my mind about whether or not it would be awesome or cheesy for deadshot to be rocking that black trench coat over his new suit in the sequel. He's a cocky blowhard so it wouldn't be out of character. wouldn't clash with his style either given that wide-brimmed black hat he wore. damn now I really want him to have that trench coat and I might be disapointed if he doesn't...

speaking of which, I wonder how they'll change the costume design of the returning characters. I'm excited to see what they come up with.

I'd go:

Black Spider
Bronze Tiger
Captain Boomerang
Deadshot
Killer Frost
Vixen

I'd like to see him in a Batman movie. I remember way back the first time I read the story where Bronze Tiger took out Batman with one kick. I couldn't believe it!

in the sequel I want the squad to be:

Deadshot
Boomerang
Croc
Blockbuster
Plastique
Killer frost
King shark

in the sequel I want the squad to be:

Deadshot
Boomerang
Croc
Blockbuster
Plastique
Killer frost
King shark

Which crew are they wrecking? :sly:
But yeah, too many bruisers/heavy-hitters/tanks

Which crew are they wrecking? :sly:
But yeah, too many bruisers/heavy-hitters/tanks

I'd just like the squad to actually be what Amanda set them up as being. "I want to build a team of the most dangerous people in the world". The film-makers can get away with the lackluster first squad because they were deployed on short notice and in a total emergency situation with Amanda needing to be rescued. One could easily make the argument that what we got wasn't anywhere near the final squad and that it was just a beta. They were even deployed with a huge squadron of soldiers and had their performance evaluated by Flag and Amanda throughout their mission. This time around I'd like for it to be the what it was cracked up to be. A squad of actual metahumans that could ostensibly put up a fight against Superman. (key word: ostensibly)

I'd just like the squad to actually be what Amanda set them up as being. "I want to build a team of the most dangerous people in the world". The film-makers can get away with the lackluster first squad because they were deployed on short notice and in a total emergency. One could easily make the argument that what we got wasn't anywhere near the final squad and that it was just a beta. This time around I'd like for it to be the what it was cracked up to be. A squad of actual metahumans that could ostensibly put up a fight against Superman. (key word: ostensibly)

Then, play up his weaknesses: Metallo/Parasite/or some other magic user given the previous 2 are either dead or depowered

Then, play up his weaknesses: Metallo/Parasite/or some other magic user given the previous 2 are either dead or depowered

I'm good with whoever really, as long as they build up the squad as a special task force that contains bona fide metahumans and really lives up to Amanda's pitch to the admiral guy. Rather than a rag-tag group of guys with literally just one metahuman. They can get away with it in the first movie but in the sequel they'll have had a lot of time to establish the squad.

I'm actually pretty confident in WB and their mining of the source material to get characters for the films. I never even knew Incubus existed and they got a pretty visually awesome and at times pretty menacing presence out of such an obscure character. From the way he possessed that guy, consumed other humans, spider-crawled around the subway, his tentacle attacks, that thin, black rigid spiky matter that formed from his attacks. ect. It was all pretty inspired stuff so I'm excited to see what they do and I kind of hope they pluck one or two really obscure characters from the comics and give them a creative revamp like that.

I'm actually pretty confident in WB and their mining of the source material to get characters for the films. I never even knew Incubus existed and they got a pretty visually awesome and at times pretty menacing presence out of such an obscure character. From the way he possessed that guy, consumed other humans, spider-crawled around the subway, his tentacle attacks, that thin, black rigid spiky matter that formed from his attacks. ect. It was all pretty inspired stuff so I'm excited to see what they do and I kind of hope they pluck one or two really obscure characters from the comics and give them a creative revamp like that.

Curious to know which superhero you would add and could you potentially see them getting killed or seems as if they're dead?

Curious to know which superhero you would add and could you potentially see them getting killed or seems as if they're dead?

not sure I understand the question... :thf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"