• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Voice Actors needed for my Animated Spidey movie..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this from way back, and I'm glad to see that you guys are going through with it! It's so rare to see a fan film production go on for more than a year, let alone 4+, so it's incredible that you guys are going through with this. Hope you stick through until the end!

Just watched the trailer. Impressive. The animation especially caught my attention. I know this is an amateur production, but some of the set pieces and action sequences were very well detailed. Looks like it'll be a fun movie to watch. I wasn't particularly impressed by the editing of the trailer though. With small spurts of music and no music, there was just no flow to it at all. It felt like just a messily put together series of clips and not an actual trailer.

Everything else looking fine, though. Can't wait to see it!

wow! the character designs are spectacular. the voice actors are talented. this is gonna be awesome!!!

if a 3rd is planned, i would gladdly write the script. it would save you time and you could get a jump start on character designs...

if they are needed, i offer my services in anyway i can this looks really good though, and this has been worked on for more then 4 years! holy crap

i have a really good feeling about the film, but i feel there are just too many villains to workwith for one 2 hr. flick.

Some new pics..

asm_sc57-7test.jpg

asm_sc63-10Arend0048.jpg

asm_sc64-6test.jpg

asm_sc68-54test2.jpg

Last edited:
Spidermanfan:

Glad you like the designs. I'm in the middle of writing the third script right now. The story is very complex, but I'm happy with it. As far as the number of villains, not every villain is fully examined. Some are just fights that Spidey has.

These stories are not so much about Spidey vs. Whomever- they're really about really about what Peter Parker's life is like at various points.

Sabretooth:

The casting for this film is finished. But I'll be starting casting for the second one soon. And four years for one person working on an animated film isn't too bad, since it normally takes at least 3 years to do one with dozens of people working on them.

Last edited:
Every time this thread pops up, I hope that it is you saying you are finished with the film.

I'm still working on the logistics of that. I'll probably set up a website. I might also temporarily run it on Youtube, although the quality will suck.

Nearly 5 years at this, Mr Dragon. You're lucky Doc Ock is not the central villain in this, otherwise I'd have been hounding you every day of those 5 years to get it finished :cwink:

To which I'd respond: Have Doc Ock steal me about 100 hundred million- Hell, 10 million- and I'd have it done alot sooner.. ;)

hey folks-

I need the actor who did the voicework for Dr. Warren to contact me... I need his name for the movie credits.
yhanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"