• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know right. none of my shows are on and the olympics kinda bore me
thank god for netflix

Yeah, I'm at work and the guys next to me are watching women's hockey. This is where we are.

Without a decent MCU product on a weekly basis, I truly fear for the future of our culture.

Netflix has been a saving grace for me and my family. The Mrs. and I recently started watching Breaking Bad, and as a high school teacher I must admit it really pulls on the old heart strings.

What also sucks is the lack of any real "news" regarding future products. Its not bad enough that we've only had 3 new episodes since the beginning of December, but nothing has been released regarding the Netflix shows or Agent Carter. I guess the studio is keeping hush on everything to focus on the new Guardians of the Galaxy trailer that was released.

I know...but you have to be patient, padawan.
Patience is the way of the force...

*points above* Pretty much a General Discussion, so go in and say hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"