WandaVision WandaVision General Discussion

scarlet-witch

the strongest avenger
Reaction score
I've never started a thread in a brand new forum where there were none so hope this is okay.

Discuss WandaVision here!

I'm super excited for this. Even more so now that Monica Rambeau is going to be in it and played by the mega-talented Teyonah Parris. I'm hoping for more female friends for Wanda as I'm just itching to see her interact with someone other than Vision.

I wonder if Monica will have powers already, or gain them during the show?

No idea. She’s a random addition. As far as I’m aware neither Wanda nor vision have a particularly strong relationship with her compared to carol or even she hulk.

Still I’m very happy she is appearing. I hope they add Agatha harkness too

I wonder if they'll make Monica a SHIELD agent and maybe she and Wanda work together?

No idea. She’s a random addition. As far as I’m aware neither Wanda nor vision have a particularly strong relationship with her compared to carol or even she hulk.

Still I’m very happy she is appearing. I hope they add Agatha harkness too

Monica Rambeau has history with Wanda and Stephen, they worked together to stop acolytes of Chthon from retrieving the Darkhold.

The same Chthon who created Vampires such as Blade and imbued Wanda with Chaos Magic.

1_H6LvzJG4TqRuXxDZpVoJLg.jpeg

I'll be glad to sees her interact with them.

I’m excited that this is coming sooner... but isnt there already a thread below this one for General Discussion?

EXCLUSIVE: Casting Underway for Hulkling in Upcoming MCU Project
Hulkling Confirmed to Debut In WandaVision & Connection To S.W.O.R.D. Revealed: EXCLUSIVE - The Illuminerdi
I've never heard of these sources but they're saying Hulkling is being cast for this show as a skrull that gets help from S.W.O.R.D.
If this turns out to be true, who do you think his parents will be in the MCU if anyone important? They're supposedly casting a 15-20 yo, so that would seem to make him too young to be Mar-Vell's kid, though I suppose it's possible he's actually older but ages slower as a Skrull(/Kree) or is still young because of the same space travel thing as Carol.

So Wanda's son's boyfriend is debuting in this series? This is pretty huge. Teddy is also going to be the main character in a big Marvel Comics event called Empyre. I always saw Billy as the breakout star but it seems like Billy and Teddy are truly a power couple. I wonder what the plans are for Billy in the MCU?

EXCLUSIVE: Casting Underway for Hulkling in Upcoming MCU Project
Hulkling Confirmed to Debut In WandaVision & Connection To S.W.O.R.D. Revealed: EXCLUSIVE - The Illuminerdi
I've never heard of these sources but they're saying Hulkling is being cast for this show as a skrull that gets help from S.W.O.R.D.
If this turns out to be true, who do you think his parents will be in the MCU if anyone important? They're supposedly casting a 15-20 yo, so that would seem to make him too young to be Mar-Vell's kid, though I suppose it's possible he's actually older but ages slower as a Skrull(/Kree) or is still young because of the same space travel thing as Carol.

Well this Hulkling rumour turned out to be false. What happened to this? He wouldn't have fitted in anyway.

So Wanda's son's boyfriend is debuting in this series? This is pretty huge. Teddy is also going to be the main character in a big Marvel Comics event called Empyre. I always saw Billy as the breakout star but it seems like Billy and Teddy are truly a power couple. I wonder what the plans are for Billy in the MCU?

This was another false rumour. Where did you hear this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"