Warrior Nun

2nd season was enjoyable, especially the 2nd half of the season.

Sad that the actress that the played Shotgun Mary had to drop out for unknown reasons. She was sorely missed.

The fight between Silva and Adriel was a good one but I ended up being disappointed in how they took him out. The whole thing was getting that crown on his head and they copped out by just bringing in those demon things to kill him right after he states he cant be killed in the mortal world. Then that mystery angelic woman just makes the demons disappear. It was all very simple.

Also can a mod move this to the appropriate subforum

I was surprised it got a season 2 so totally not surprised it was promptly Netflix'd.

Not a surprise considering the lack of Marketing it got.
At this point, why should anybody get invested in any Netflix show? Like there is no point unless it can manage success like Wednesday.
Because you get attached just for Netflix to cancel it after if you are lucky a second season.

Not a surprise considering the lack of Marketing it got.
At this point, why should anybody get invested in any Netflix show? Like there is no point unless it can manage success like Wednesday.
Because you get attached just for Netflix to cancel it after if you are lucky a second season.

It certainly puts me off watching a lot of their new stuff, even the ones I like the look of.

Damn. I have never seen Netflix uncancel a show before.

Would love it if they brought back archive 81

It’s a Pride Month miracle!!!!!

IMG_0884.gif

Since Netflix probably isn’t going to continue with this, I wonder which streaming service will pick this up. Paramount+ is going through some lending with its content to other services, so probably not that. The only viable options I can think of would be Apple TV+ , Peacock and Amazon (?).

The second one I’m a little uncertain about, due to Disney+ and Hulu rights possibly affecting the state of that streaming service. On Amazon, it would most likely get buried under the deluge of content they already have. Apple TV +, though an unusual choice, seems like the safest and most stable home, as they seem to let their shows play out without abrupt cancellation and haven’t, to my knowledge, had any drama.

I wouldn’t be opposed to the first two, but I feel the most comfortable with the last one.

Either way, if they at least get to finish the series with one more season, I’ll be happy. If they’re able to get multiple more seasons out of this, I’ll be ecstatic. It’s a win-win.

Haven't seen this show, but it's always nice to see a show brought back from cancellation. Never a bad thing for a fandom to have their hopes rewarded with renewal.

Not a surprise but it won't be Netflix it comes back on apparently.

Great to see Earp will be back. The finale was good but it wasn't final either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"