Warrior Nun

Looking fantastic, i get the feeling it will be worth the wait.

Looks much better than the first season. Looking forward to the story continuing. Hopefully it keeps my interest.

Action definitely looks to be stepped up.

Still kind of shorting my brain seeing Beatrice out of her habit.

I like that tagline. Evil doesn’t have a prayer.

Wow. Is it just me, or does the cinematography and the budget for the second season look like a huge upgrade from the first?

Wow. Is it just me, or does the cinematography and the budget for the second season look like a huge upgrade from the first?

Definitely boost in their action budget. The costumes seem like just better designs. Lillith's new outfit is amazing.

Good to see there is finally a release date, and that it's not far off.

The trailer looks really good, it definitely looks like it has a bigger budget.

I'm surprised this is still in the miscellaneous section, I was looking in the new Fantasy section to see if there was new info out.:oldrazz:

Tomorrow. Watch it multiple times, I can't handle more cancellation heartbreak this year.

Anyway, rewatching season1, and more shows should film in Spain.

The cast is very, very pretty.

Definitely some better pacing, even with less episodes.

Having just seen some of the cgi of the demons, definitely a bit of a boost in that area.

Also, props for them attempting a one shot action scene.

Tomorrow. Watch it multiple times, I can't handle more cancellation heartbreak this year.

Anyway, rewatching season1, and more shows should film in Spain.

They do, but only in Spanish.

Finished the season. Loved it. Loved the focus we got on Camilla and Mother Superion. Love Yasmine.

Ending really, really sucks if it gets cancelled. Don't do this to me Neflix.

It sadly sounds like Toya Turner is completely out of the show, which sucks.

Finished the season. Loved it. Loved the focus we got on Camilla and Mother Superion. Love Yasmine.

Ending really, really sucks if it gets cancelled. Don't do this to me Neflix.

It sadly sounds like Toya Turner is completely out of the show, which sucks.

Only 2 episodes in but who is Toya Turner did she write the comic?

This is easily one of the most underrated shows on Netflix right now. The second season was pretty solid, and you can definitely see the improvements when it comes to the action and the CGI.

The fight choreography in this is so fluid and well done and honestly puts a lot of bigger budget movies out there to shame IMO and hopefully it does get renewed for a third season.

I finished season 2 tonight and loved it, but with that ending we damn well better get a third season as there are so many questions that need answering.

I hope we see more of Alba Baptista, I still can't believe she's Spanish but pulls of being American flawlessly, not even a hint of an accent.

Watched the finale earlier the week myself. Was a good set up for another season but overall loved this one just as much as the first. Would love another season but apparently it's not looking good.

Just hope we see the main cast again somewhere.

I finished season 2 tonight and loved it, but with that ending we damn well better get a third season as there are so many questions that need answering.

I hope we see more of Alba Baptista, I still can't believe she's Spanish but pulls of being American flawlessly, not even a hint of an accent.

Alba is Portuguese but fluent in Spanish, English, French and German.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"